• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
The other picture my friend requested was Absol looking up at the sky.

Jason-Absolsmall.jpg

I still REALLY like shiny things.

fyi, the volume of requested pieces I post in here suggests that I take requests, and to an extent I do, but it is VERY conditional and I do not guarantee that just because you ask nicely for a piece that I will be willing, or even able, to draw it.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I haven't the slightest clue what I was doing, it was just total "let's see what happens if I just do whatever!" Which is why the symbol on her scarf looks so sharp when everything else is really soft. I did not plan ahead at all.
I also had a border that I was painting in, removed the border in this version, hence why the birdhead on the right is so cut off. Again, NO planning whatsoever OTL

SSZeldascene.jpg

I should be asleep right now =_=

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Fixed some stuff that was bothering me, like the mouth and the bird emblem, and added a border. It looks so much better without the border but I was entering it in some contest over on dA. If I get time later I may fix up the bg a bit and upload an improved version without the border like the one two posts above.

SSZeldaCardwithborder.jpg

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Hm, I like the 1st version more. Its awsome! You take requests right? Would you mind drawing Ghirahim?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Hm, I like the 1st version more. Its awsome! You take requests right? Would you mind drawing Ghirahim?
I never actually like to say that I take requests, because I feel horrible whenever I can't take one for whatever reason. You however were very lucky. I was actually already starting a Ghirahim painting when you said this, mostly because I could not pass up his epic scene near the end of the gameplay footage from the 3DS conference.

Ghirahimscene.jpg

David

But you called me here...
Xinn. These are fantastic, as always!

As an idea, why don't you take a shot at the new character that we saw? The one that looks like a

Sheikah?

I think that you could come up with something cool for this new character.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I never actually like to say that I take requests, because I feel horrible whenever I can't take one for whatever reason. You however were very lucky. I was actually already starting a Ghirahim painting when you said this, mostly because I could not pass up his epic scene near the end of the gameplay footage from the 3DS conference.

Ghirahimscene.jpg

Ah, the classic Ghirahim lurching moment.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Ghirahimscene.jpg

Epic! It almost looks like the real thing. Nice job! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom