• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
I believe the 5 who haven't voted with half an hour left are A Link in Time, Linkdude74, Eoghan, Sadia and PokaLink.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Spiritual Mask Salesman (3) - musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (3) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, pkfroce
SavageWizzrobe (1) - Cody
musicfan (2) - Diego, Rosa Luxemburg

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

Twilight goes into effect in around 20 minutes. If the Day ends with a tie, then there'll be a no-lynch.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Ok looks like it's become a 3 way race since interest in SavageWizzrobe has dissipated.

Out of the 3 choices I've already explained why I don't want to kill a potential doctor early and I don't like first-day lynches of new players so:

Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

Eoghan

Kasutony
What a lovely offer to the town's service you have, Diego. Honestly, Diego's the one who currently screams "scum" for me right now. I'd keep an eye on him as the game goes on.

@DekuNut can you defend yourself? I'm tossing a tentative vote with the hope that you'll talk and not disappear.

Vote: Spiritual Mask Salesman

franziska-tisk%28a%29.gif

I'm afraid that I refuse to let this day end in a no lynch. And if a musicfan lynch isn't going through then I'll ensure a lynch happens.

Unvote: Musicfan
Vote: DekuLink

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
TWILIGHT

Final Vote Tally:

Spiritual Mask Salesman (3)
- musicfan, DekuNut, SavageWizzrobe
DekuNut (5) - JC-Hurin, Spiritual Mask Salesman, pkfroce, Cody, Rosa Luxemburg
musicfan (1) - Diego

DekuNut has been lynched; no more votes will be counted. Feel free to discuss while I get the lynch scene ready.

Eoghan

Kasutony
I'm not familiar with this "twilight" business. Do the potential lynchees sparkle to death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom