• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia: Destructive Reawakening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
How does changing your vote work here? Do you have to make an unvote in bold or do you just change your vote?

Anyway:

Diego: 11
JC-Hurin: 10
DekuNut: 10
Rosa Luxembourg: 7 (8 now)
Cody: 5
Frozen Chosen: 4
Spiritual Mask Salesman: 4
Linkdude74: 3
pkfroce: 2
Eoghan: 2
A Link in Time: 1
Musicfan: 1

Which means SavageWizzrobe, Sadia, and PokeLink have yet to check in.

Here's what current voting patterns look like:

Diego (3) - DekuNut, musicfan, Cody (?)
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
Musicfan (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Rosa Luxemburg (1) - Linkdude74
Spiritual Mask Salesman (1) - Frozen Chosen
Poka Link (1) - JC-Hurin

Abstaining (6) - A Link In Time, SavageWizzrobe, Sadia, PokaLink, Rosa Luxemburg, Diego

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Unvote: Deggio
Vote: PokaLink

As promised, I want to start targeting inactive to force them to post.

Diego

Donger King of leis
That's WiFoM, and is a discussion that will not take us anywhere by it's own nature

Idk, this is actually my first Mafia game so I'm completely new to everything in general.

Oh, I didn't kow you were new, sorry :)
I tend to be a lttle too aggressive at times, and don't explain some concepts :D

WiFoM is basically a circular reasoning
For example, a Police chases a thief, and the thief takes one of two roads: The right one is dark and empty, the left one is lightened full of people.
So the Police thinks:
"I'll go right. But what if he wants me to go right? Then I'll go left. But what if he did that so I have to choose left? I'll go right, then"

As you see, it never ends, and you post was pretty much that :)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyway:

Diego: 11
JC-Hurin: 10
DekuNut: 10
Rosa Luxembourg: 7 (8 now)
Cody: 5
Frozen Chosen: 4
Spiritual Mask Salesman: 4
Linkdude74: 3
pkfroce: 2
Eoghan: 2
A Link in Time: 1
Musicfan: 1

Which means SavageWizzrobe, Sadia, and PokeLink have yet to check in.

Here's what current voting patterns look like:

Diego (3) - DekuNut, musicfan, Cody (?)
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
Musicfan (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
Poka Link (1) - JC-Hurin

Abstaining (6) - A Link In Time, SavageWizzrobe, Sadia, PokaLink, Rosa Luxemburg, Diego
Thanks for that update, Rosa

Anyways, looks like the RVS is done this game. Just for anyone who hasn't gotten the hint, can all posts from here on out please be serious?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Oh, I didn't kow you were new, sorry :)
I tend to be a lttle too aggressive at times, and don't explain some concepts :D

WiFoM is basically a circular reasoning
For example, a Police chases a thief, and the thief takes one of two roads: The right one is dark and empty, the left one is lightened full of people.
So the Police thinks:
"I'll go right. But what if he wants me to go right? Then I'll go left. But what if he did that so I have to choose left? I'll go right, then"

As you see, it never ends, and you post was pretty much that :)
SMS, have you seen Princess Bride? The scene with the poison wine near the beginning is what it's named after.
So the question is, are our mafia the types of people to put the wine in front of us or them?

With that in mind, voting for an inactive after a game has progressed for about 18 hours does not mean we've decided on a lynch. But the threat of a lynching inactive players is done to push them into posting.

@PokaLink

Vote: PokaLink

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Thanks for doing to initial vote count, Rosa. The co-mod, Sheik, should be available to keep tally during the days, and I'll be around during this time.

Diego (2) - DekuNut, musicfan
pkfroce (1) - pkfroce
musicfan (1) - Spiritual Mask Salesman
PokaLink (3) - JC-Hurin, Cody, Rosa Luxemburg

Day 1 ends on Sunday, July 26th, at 8:00 PM CST time. With 15 players, it takes 8 for a majority lynch.

---

Not to disrupt the game, but a friendly reminder that PokaLink will be gone today through Thursday.

Last edited:
However, because of Rosas rant about having this opportunity we don't, I'll guess she's not maf. Unless it's like that this game.

You make a good point. For now, I'm sticking with my vote. I don't see Diego being anything but town at this point.

Not to disrupt the game, but a friendly reminder that PokaLink will be gone today through Thursday.

I was just about to say that.

Diego

Donger King of leis
Well that's lovely.
That said, I told you guys what do I think of "Day 1 excuses"
And your ridiculous justification for your vote, musicfan, plus the way you hide behind that is telling me you're either new to the game, very dumb, or very Mafia
Vote: musicfan

And guys, it looks like my name is a liiitle bit confusing, so here's it in an easy way :3

My name is D-I-E-G-O, can you see? and I'll and any mother****er like my name in a spelling bee

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well that's lovely.
That said, I told you guys what do I think of "Day 1 excuses"
And your ridiculous justification for your vote, musicfan, plus the way you hide behind that is telling me you're either new to the game, very dumb, or very Mafia
Vote: musicfan

And guys, it looks like my name is a liiitle bit confusing, so here's it in an easy way :3

My name is D-I-E-G-O, can you see? and I'll and any mother****er like my name in a spelling bee
Revenge vote much. This is how day one is you aren't going to start a revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom