• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I won?

Deadpool-Surprised.jpg

Chimichanga time *****es.

No

a26f7da9ff28d22f19bedee23c299e499bfda696.jpg

Pen

The game is on!
Role PMs:

Town (9):

Professor X, the Cop - DekuNut

Greetings DekuNut and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Professor X, the Cop. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to find out if the player is guilty or innocent. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target, then I will tell you if your target is guilty or not.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Wolverine, the Vigilante - Ver-go-a-go-go

Greetings Ver-go-a-go-go and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Wolverine, the Vigilante. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and attempt to kill any player in the game. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of your target. It is risky for you though, since you do not know who are with you and who are against you. Of course you can choose not to kill if you so wish. You may not target yourself.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator - Ayano Keiko

Greetings Ayano Keiko and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Storm, the Lightning Rod Creator. On two separate nights of your choice throughout the game you may pick a target (yourself included) to turn into a temporary Lightning Rod for that night. This will cause every night action from everyone active that night to target the player that you turn into a temporary Lightning Rod. Keep in mind that it is only 2-Shot though.

Beast, the Doctor - Doc

Greetings Doc and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Beast, the Doctor. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and protect any player in the game from being night killed. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to protect. You may not target yourself.

Phoenix, the Lie Detector - YIGAhim

Greetings YIGAhim and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Phoenix, the Lie Detector. Twice throughout the game you will be able to find out whether a statement by another player was truthful or not. Do this by sending me a PM at night with the quote from the player you wish to read. The quote must be from the previous day. Keep in mind that it is only 2-Shot though.

Cyclops, the Bomb - HylianEVAN

Greetings HylianEVAN and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Cyclops, the Bomb. If you are ever killed at night you will automatically and instantaneously kill your killer in your last living breath.

Shadowcat, the Sensor - karu

Greetings karu and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Shadowcat, the Sensor. You have a 2-Shot Sensor ability which means that two times throughout the game you will be able to ask me at night via a PM how many scum-aligned players were on the lynch wagon the day before. Remember that you only have two shots, so use them wisely.

Iceman, the Roleblocker - funnier6

Greetings funnier6 and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Iceman, the Roleblocker. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by sending me a PM each night with the name of the player you wish to roleblock.

Nightcrawler, the Commuter - Ryuken

Greetings Ryuken and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Nightcrawler, the Commuter. Every night you teleport away, and because of that you are unaffected by night actions.

Mafia (3):

Magneto, the Godfather - Minish_Link/Spider-Bok

Greetings Minish_Link and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Magneto, the Godfather. As the Mafia’s leader you have two special abilities: Firstly, you are bulletproof, meaning that you are immune to dying at night. And secondly, you are investigation immune, meaning that if a Cop should investigate you, you will show up as innocent to them. The Mafia can kill one player each night, so be sure to always inform me of your target in time. Being the leader of the Mafia you are the one who has the final word on who you night kill each night, and which one of the Mafia members you wish to send to perform the night kill. Your allies are Stormageden747 as Mystique (Mafia Role Cop) and A Link In Time as Toad (Mafia Roleblocker). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rdCkbjxuyKT

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop - Stormageden747

Greetings Stormageden747 and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Mystique, the Mafia Role Cop. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and investigate any player in the game to learn their role. Do this by informing me each night of your target. Your allies are Minish_Link as Magneto (Godfather) and A Link In Time as Toad (Mafia Roleblocker). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rdCkbjxuyKT

You are with the Mafia, which means that you win when nothing can prevent you from eliminating all of the other players.

Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker - A Link In Time

Greetings A Link In Time and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Toad, the Mafia Roleblocker. Once each night you will be able to sneak out and prevent any player in the game from performing their night action. Do this by informing me each night of the player you wish to roleblock. Your allies are Minish_Link as Magneto (Godfather) and Stormageden747 as Mystique (Mafia Role Cop). You will be able to communicate with each other secretly via QuickTopic. Here is the link: https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/rdCkbjxuyKT

Third party (1):

Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass - Tristan/Ver-go-a-go-go

Greetings Tristan and welcome to X-Men Mafia! For this game you will be Deadpool, the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass. Each night you will have a 25% chance of becoming Bulletproof and a 75% chance of becoming a Vigilante. You will be one or the other and the “role” may change every night depending on the roll. When you are a Vigilante you have a 1-Shot to “aim” which means that if your kill target is a Townie there is only a 25% chance that they will die, but if your kill target is Mafia that night the kill will still work regularly. You will shows up as guilty if the Cop should investigate you.

You can either win along with the Town if you are alive when they win, or if you are the last player standing.

Night actions:

Night 1:
Cop (DekuNut) - investigated YIGAhim (innocent)
Doctor (Doc)
- protected DekuNut
Roleblocker (funnier6)
- roleblocked DekuNut [blocked]
Mafia factional kill (Minish_Link) - night killed Ver-go-a-go-go
Mafia Roleblocker (A Link In Time) - roleblocked funnier6

Night 2:
Cop (DekuNut) - investigated HylianEVAN [redirected to funnier6] (innocent)
Lightning Rod Creator (Ayano Keiko)
- first use targeted funnier6
Lie Detector (YIGAhim)
- first use investigated HylianEVAN
Sensor (karu)
- first use Results: 1
Roleblocker (funnier6) - roleblocked A Link In Time [redirected to funnier6]
Mafia factional kill (Minish_Link) - night killed funnier6
Mafia Roleblocker (A Link In Time) - roleblocked DekuNut [redirected to funnier6]
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Ver-go-a-go-go) - night killed karu [redirected to funnier6]

Night 3:
Lightning Rod Creator (Ayano Keiko) - second use targeted Ryuken
Sensor (karu)
- second use Results: 2
Mafia factional kill (Minish_Link) - night killed Ver-go-a-go-go [redirected to Ryuken]
Mafia Roleblocker (A Link In Time) - roleblocked YIGAhim [redirected to Ryuken]
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Ver-go-a-go-go) - night killed “aimed” Ryuken

Night 4:
Mafia factional kill (Spider-Bok) - night killed YIGAhim
Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Ver-go-a-go-go) - night killed Spider-Bok [bulletproof]

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
There's a flying pumpkin? A FLYING PUMPKIN IN MAFIA?
Goes to show how long it's been since I've played.
Anyways, shout-outs to @Ver-go-a-go-go , @funnier6 , and @HylianEVAN . Y'all were my favorite players. I was very tempted to pull out a Luke Atmey sprite and troll everyone with a fake Mafia claim today, but I was worried someone would actually show up and change their vote last minute.
Well, now I understand how forum Mafia works and have a better grasp of playstyles. I'm sure some of you wished I was the Godfather, but you'd be giving me WAAAAAYYYYY too much credit, ha ha.
Till the next game. :sword:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Anyways, shout-outs to @Ver-go-a-go-go , @funnier6 , and @HylianEVAN . Y'all were my favorite players. I was very tempted to pull out a Luke Atmey sprite and troll everyone with a fake Mafia claim today, but I was worried someone would actually show up and change their vote last minute.
Well, now I understand how forum Mafia works and have a better grasp of playstyles. I'm sure some of you wished I was the Godfather, but you'd be giving me WAAAAAYYYYY too much credit, ha ha.
By some of you do you mean me because I was still convinced you were GF until the very end lol

funnier6

Courage~
By some of you do you mean me because I was still convinced you were GF until the very end lol
You... you made me a lightning rod. o-o Me, who always attracts every night action anyway! o_O Well, I was dead anyway so I guess it was for the best.
You’re pretty cool yourself, you’ve got a good bit of potential I think, just promise you won’t lynch any more copss. :cow:

Also @Minish_Link I always think of you as innocent until proven guilty so I’ll probably never live long enough in the average game to find evidence against you. Which is why I always make sure to get your thoughts in particular on everything, cause it helps me scum hunt and because I like to keep a close eye on people I know that can fool me.

Tfw Minish and Bok have been godfather but I haven’t. :kawaii:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
You... you made me a lightning rod. o-o Me, who always attracts every night action anyway! o_O Well, I was dead anyway so I guess it was for the best.

You’re pretty cool yourself, you’ve got a good bit of potential I think, just promise you won’t lynch any more copss. :cow:

Also @Minish_Link I always think of you as innocent until proven guilty so I’ll probably never live long enough in the average game to find evidence against you. Which is why I always make sure to get your thoughts in particular on everything, cause it helps me scum hunt and because I like to keep a close eye on people I know that can fool me.

Tfw Minish and Bok have been godfather but I haven’t. :kawaii:
Not gonna lie I felt bad for targeting you because I hoped you were Mafia RB and your altercation with deku made no sense (until I read the actions and now know you were blocked when trying to block deku), but since you were gonna die anyways I don't feel as bad anymore lol

Ryuken

>Town thinks I'm Mafia
>Mafia thinks I'm the Serial Killer
atmey-break(c).gif

"Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee ha ha ha ha! Aha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ho Ho Ho ha ha ha!"
atmey-twitch(a).gif

"Take a good look, everyone! Unable to find a rival worthy of my genius, I was forced to created one by myself! Here I am! The tragic clown..."
I'll TRY not to. Miles Edgeworth here doesn't have the best experience when it comes to cops/detectives.
gumshoe-disheartened(a).gif

(At this rate, I'll have to pay to work for Mr. Edgeworth...)

RP and jokes aside, just let the future cops and townies know that as a player, I examine everything under laser-focused lens and with razor-sharp precision.

Reactions: Pen

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
I told you guys I was town lol

@Ryuken thx dude, you were a good sport in the game as well.

Well this game taught me a lot and if I’m in the next game (maybe I won’t)
I’ll be sure to know more.

@Pendio thank you for putting me in this game!!!

To all of you guys.
Thank you for helping me and showing what and what not to do!!!

Ryuken

Can I get bragging rights for being correct about lynches at least 50% of the time? :eyes:
(I just realized this forum has my favorite Discord emote, so I needed an excuse to use it)
Wow, this is the first game I win but am alive till the end... HUZZAH!
From what I've heard from other players, it seems you and Yiga stepped it up a bit this time around. Nice job, both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom