• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Also, holy crap, @funnier6 , do I hear a counterclaim coming? I want to hear your suspicions before I hop back on the wagon and third-guess myself.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Okay, that's a lot of posts in like an hour/hour and a half...

Also, I knew that was a freakin soft claim on day one! I believe Deku's role claim.
hypnotic-background-with-purple-and-white-concentric-circles-in-motion_vkpb6af9l__F0000.png

You will not lynch DekuNut
He is a valuable player for the town
You will instead lynch funnier because reasons
Now, when I post This, you will forget you read it and do as I say.

With that said, I urge you to investigate me tonight instead of lynching me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The moment I said I got a result, funnier came after me with a pitchfork. Thay means hes some role that keeps people from targeting or getting targeted, like role-locked or jailkeeper

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Also, @A Link In Time, (I'm tagging you because there's been a lot of meme posts since you last quoted me) I guess I misspoke in my post. By lynch, I didn't mean literal lynch, I meant his wagon. I don't know why I said lynch. But regardless, I think everything else I said would show that I was expecting the vote to change after Storma's claim.

I'm also incredibly confused right now.

funnier6

Courage~
No I think he's claiming roleblocker
I’m not claiming anything you, but I’ve realized there’s no way you’re not getting counter claimed so something else must’ve happened.
Okay, that's a lot of posts in like an hour/hour and a half...

Also, I knew that was a freakin soft claim on day one! I believe Deku's role claim.

With that said, I urge you to investigate me tonight instead of lynching me.
Sounds like a godfather to me.

Unvote

Vote: Doc again

I am so losing my mind.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
edgeworth-strained(a).gif

Okay, two questions before the 2 hour meme devolves further into IRC Mafia:

1) Why do you keep responding to EVAN's posts, @DekuNut ? You're tunneling right now, which I read as a scumtell.

2) Has this sort of thing happened in previous games? Does it usually get this chaotic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom