• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Again, I agree that Evan is not a good lynch for today, but we shouldn't be giving people a pass for being noobs. The reason he isn't a lynch I support at current is because he has yet to provide reads on almost everyone.

Yea I agree with that too. There are just a lot of reasons why I don't believe we should lynch Evan that was just the thing that was being discussed at that point of time. I don't believe people get free passes for being noobs but I also dont agree we should lynch them solely on noobish play which is what Deku is seemingly basing his accusations on.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
edgeworth-shrug.gif

So how about them second day role claims, eh?

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

Stay on Doc.

If Deku is the cop, it makes no sense to lynch him today.

Let him use his night action, and we'll see where we go from there.

@DekuNut Who did you investigate night 1?

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
Moving on, I checked Yiga last night, becayse I dont trust people who seem conftown. A smart mafia player can make the best of a bad situstion, and Yiga isnt a dumb man. He is safe by the way. You're fine.
Oooooooo, information! And so late in the day, too!
Actually, I made that post before I got to see what he claimed, so I'm gonna stop second-guessing myself.

Unvote

Vote: Doc

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
edgeworth-shrug.gif

So how about them second day role claims, eh?

Unvote

Vote: DekuNut

I guess to explain my vote on Ryu. This. I don't understand why you are voting for a player that just claimed cop. He's as good as dead by the mafia tonight probably but wasting our lynch on him makes 0 sense since he's one of our most powerful players.

Ryuken

Ace Adventurer/Truth Seeker
I guess to explain my vote on Ryu. This. I don't understand why you are voting for a player that just claimed cop. He's as good as dead by the mafia tonight probably but wasting our lynch on him makes 0 sense since he's one of our most powerful players.
With how rapidly this 2 hour meme is moving, I assumed you missed my follow-up post, which I explained, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom