• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW Ganondorf Vs. Other Ganondorf

Hero of Wheels

The Link of the Present
I don't know if anyone noticed this, but I feel as if Ganon had the most presence in WW than in any other game. Even more than OoT. In OoT, whenever he came up, I'd be all excited. That feeling usually faded after the next dungeon. In TP, Ganon was little more than a cameo, and not even a good one. In SS Ghirahim showed up all the time; I was always thinking about him. Why couldn't they do that with Ganon in TP? In WW I was always thinking about Ganon. Everything from when you meet him to the final boss was executed perfectly. I want some more of that! Am I right?

Last edited:
You are correct my friend, Ganon in WW definitely played more of a part in the story. The King of Red Lions was always talkin about him, you sort of fight him a little bit in a cut-scene right after The Forsaken Fortress, and he made his presence known very much so when he cursed the sea. WW Ganon had a very menacing presence throughout the game, which was very nice, more of that!

I really like how Ganon is such a contrast to the generally bright mood of WW. It emphasizes his evilness more than any other game

S

SongOfTime

Agreed. I really loved Ganondorf's presence in WW. Like mentioned earlier, the dark contrast to the bright mood of WW really showed how evil he really was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom