• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Writing Community Competition: Week 1

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Writing Community Competition

Hey guys, new competition heading your way! Anyone can enter, please have fun and stick to the rules! ~Meego7

Rules

There will be a theme each week, your job is to write a piece that fits that theme. Then, after I have recieved all of the entries by the closing date, I will set up a poll and you, the Zelda Dungeon Community, will vote for your winner!

There will be a group set up and the winning entry will be displayed there for people to read. They will also get a banner if they win more than once!

Some entries will perhaps recieve a consolation prize if their entry has something special about it. But I will be the judge of that.

Unfortunately, I do have to put a limit on the entries. 300 words is the maximum amount of words. 100 being the minimum. If anyone needs any extension for any reason feel free to ask, I am willing to stretch it a little but not very far.

The entries have to be newly written, NOT RECYCLED!

We need people to keep this competition going! Please enter if you can, we would really appreciate it!

I think that's it, if you have any problems then just VM or PM me.

Writing Community Competition

Week 1
Theme: Legend of Zelda series
Sub-theme: Zelda and Link

Get your entries in ASAP via PM to me. Closing date: 24/02/11

Get writing!

EDIT: The closing date is now 24th instead of 25th. Sorry for any inconvenience. But I am co-operating with the other Community Competitions.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Jedizora

:right:
Finally, a compition I can enter without embarrasing myself. I'll try to get it to you soon.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
300 words Maximum? Okay, not bad at all, I'll see if I can get something finished for you before the due date. I'll just pm you the story if I get it done. ~Ao

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yep, if you two get your entries in in time then that's great. If not don't worry, there will be a competition every week, I already have themes for the rest of this year. ^^

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Wow, Meego, I will have to nickname you Miss Prepared! :D
I'm currently writing for the competition too, here's hoping it's done on time!! :)

EDIT: Oh noes, Meego, I have a problem. My story is too big for the boundaries!!! Would it be possible to make the limit about 500 words? Please? :kawaii:

Last edited:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I'm sorry but you will have to cut some of it. I can't extend it, especially after I have recieved lots of entries already. I am sorry to say you will either have to make it shorter or not enter. And why Miss Prepared? Lol, in real life that suits me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom