• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Giygas, because pressing an "attack" button is not nearly as threatening as sword to sword combat with an creepy looking epic demon thing who can summon lightning and shoot it at you whenever he wants.

WYR eat a cat or a fried elephant?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Elephant. Also, I think he met if they were real. I don't think you'd want to be in the same room as this.

Anyway, WYR Have Gyiyg be real and have to fight him (His second form, as shown in the link above.) or have Majora and the Moon be real and have to save Termina, and then fight Majora? The Mask transformations are really painful...

BlitzPlum

That 3D Guy
Majora and the Moon. At least I'd be able to try again and again to save the world :P

WYR swallow a polar bear or spend 20 years trying to kill a brick wall?

Blue Canary

Would I spend 20 years non stop trying to kill it or would I come around for a little bit everyday? Because if the latter, I do that now.

WYR Turn into a can of Spam or turn into a can of Pears?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Pears cause they're obviously better :right:

WYR only listen to your favorite song for the rest of your life or listen to all other songs except for your favorite for the rest of your life? (idk I suck at these)

Blue Canary

Does it count video game music?

WYR Not eat ever again (But still gain nourishment, so you will be healthy) or never take a shower again?

Blue Canary

... The latter. Although both choices equally scare me...

WYR Be ignored for the rest of your life or have no one leave you alone for the rest of your life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom