• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Like to Experience the Great Flood?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Imagine being a Hylian in the time of the great flood. Imagine having to go live on the mountaintops as everything you are used it seeing gets flooded with water. Your whole way of life being changed in a matter of weeks, maybe even longer. Not knowing what the future has in store. Sounds kind of scary. My question for all of you, if you could experiance the great flood first hand would you do it? (Just to be clear this is hypothetically speaking, I in no way am implying that a game chronicling these events should be made.)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I do like fish, but, fish is best with chips and you need land to have the potatoes to then make the chips that compliments the fish so well, so the fish isn't as good without the land needed to make accompanying chips. So because of this logic, my answer would be no, I would not like to experience this.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I'm gonna go with Palaeo Joe here. The experience I would gain and the insights such a horrifying ordeal would bring for my life would be priceless. I'm always looking for a challenge, it's the only way any of us grow and develop, is by experiencing hardships and getting out of our comfort zone. But it would be nice to be able to get back to the real world afterwards.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm gonna go with Palaeo Joe here. The experience I would gain and the insights such a horrifying ordeal would bring for my life would be priceless. I'm always looking for a challenge, it's the only way any of us grow and develop, is by experiencing hardships and getting out of our comfort zone. But it would be nice to be able to get back to the real world afterwards.

Yeah, I agree with you, I would experiance it if there were no long term consequences, also I'd like to see how long it took for Hyrule to be completly flooded, and how it was done. For all we know it could have rained for months on end, maybe it happened really fast. I'd like to caculate that stuff.

Willocrisp

Venusian
I would experience any event in life. However, only if I had a magical button to make things back to normal.

I wouldn't want to lose everything just for the sake of wanting to experience a great flood for the thrill lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom