• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101

What school do you think is the best?

• Fire

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Storm

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Ice

• Myth

• Life

• Death

• Balance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
This is my Wizard: Nicole Darkcoin

Nicole-Darkcoin.png

I'm currently a level 72 Storm Wizard. My secondary school is Life. I'm currently working on Celestia. The Mount I normally use is a Celestial Wolf. My pet is a Storm Kraken.

Do you have a wizard on Wizard101? If so, what's his or her name? What level? What school? And what part of wizard101 are you currently on?

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
my god i literally have not been on that game since early middle school
it was also my first mmo,but i didn't play it much b/c it was also one of my first exposures to a turn based combat system
WHY WOULD YOU TAKE TURNS FIGHTING EACH OTHER,JUST GO AT IT

...good times

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I have not played this game, but used to see advertisements a while back. Looks fun. Unfortunately I cannot really give advice on a game I've not played. Good luck though!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I used to play this game a while back, but didn't ever buy a membership (I'm super cheap) so was only able to finish the first area of the game.But when I did play it, I always had a Storm Wizard. It was the result of the "personality test" it gives when you begin, so I figured I'd just go with it. There was one other wizard I made that was fire, but preferred Storm much more (although I've never seen any difference among classes, except for Life unlocking healing moves sooner).

lionheart

~The Alpha Lion~
This is my main fire Wizard: Nicholas Lionheart

He's currently max level which level 100 so far

Then this is my second Wizard a storm: Nicholas Thunderheart

So far he level he's level 92 getting close to max as well but he got stuck in a hard world lol

Attachments

• rsz_screen_shot_2015-09-20_at_72039_pm.png
    rsz_screen_shot_2015-09-20_at_72039_pm.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 2
  • rsz_screen_shot_2015-09-20_at_74425_pm.png
    rsz_screen_shot_2015-09-20_at_74425_pm.png
    90 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom