• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Windfish = Ocean King?

S

seacher99

Did anyone ever think about that the Windfish from LA has something in common with the Ocean King from PH?

windfish.jpgThe Ocean King.jpg

There are four options I can think about:

1. The Ocean King and the Windfish were the same person.
Link uncages the windfish out of his egg and then the guardian of Koholint Island loses somehow (maybe it is his decision) his wings and becomes the King of the Oceans.

2. The Ocean King and the Windfish were the same person.
It could be, that PH is before LA in timeline. The Ocean King got to this island and fell into a deep sleep. Maybe it was a curse from an evil creature, or he got to old and need some restoration. He has the ability to create an egg and move his body into it to restore his power (A litte bit like the phoenix). After his awakening he got some transformation and the ability to fly.

3. The Ocean King and the Windfish have something in common.
Both were whales and both seem to appear in Links dreams, but in the end of the games Link notices that he really met them. Nobody but Link know about their existance.
Maybe they come from the same folk or they were related to each other (Father and Son?)

4. The Ocean King and the Windfish have nothing in common.

What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
Hm, an interesting idea. I never thought of this. While we have no way of proving this, it is certainly plausable. I mean, both Links in LA and PH were at sea when they got swept up into a mysterious dream-like world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom