• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Will we see Link's iconic tunic in BotW?

Will Link's tunic be seen in BotW?

• Of course!

• I dont know.

• I doubt it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Oh goodness this thread is a riot. Very fun read, thanks everyone!

It'll probably be in at the very least as an easter egg, but likely not a permanent upgrade sort of thing like it was in TP. I feel like the game is allowing you to customize your character in terms of weapons/items/outfits, so having a permanent outfit would defeat the purpose of that. Now, I can see the Hero's Clothes being some of the best in the game, giving the best defense (cuz of GODS and MAGIC or whatever), but as for it being the end all be all outfit? I doubt it. Highly. Just like I think the Master Sword isn't gonna be the end all be all sword, but it might be the only one you get that doesn't break or something. At this point, who knows though.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
Oh goodness this thread is a riot. Very fun read, thanks everyone!

It'll probably be in at the very least as an easter egg, but likely not a permanent upgrade sort of thing like it was in TP. I feel like the game is allowing you to customize your character in terms of weapons/items/outfits, so having a permanent outfit would defeat the purpose of that. Now, I can see the Hero's Clothes being some of the best in the game, giving the best defense (cuz of GODS and MAGIC or whatever), but as for it being the end all be all outfit? I doubt it. Highly. Just like I think the Master Sword isn't gonna be the end all be all sword, but it might be the only one you get that doesn't break or something. At this point, who knows though.
I agree, and I don't think that the Champion's Shirt is the new Hero's Garb either. I think we'll wear what we want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom