• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will USA never get the normal sized "New 3DS"?

Does UK get the normal sized "New 3DS"? If so, should I order one from there and order 3DS games from there too? I don't want to be holding a big fat heavy ugly XL. I think even the normal sized DSi is to big and heavy, I certainly don't want any XL.
Should I wait patiently for USA to get normal sized "New 3DS"s or would I be waiting for something that's never going to happen?

As much as I want to say "1st world problem and come to Australia one day" . . . I do understand what the OP is getting at here. And this is coming from me, an Australian. I realise limited supply is the answer to the question. But I reckon that one day NA should get it too.

If you already own a 3DS and do not need a New 3DS I'd wait, if you really want a NTSC small New 3DS.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
they're still selling enough regular 3DS units to keep making money on product they've already produced. If and when they feel the market has been saturated enough, they'll release the new model. After the GBA, DS family, and several years of the 3ds, I'm guessing they have a hefty tome of sales data to confirm the trend.

nintendo are just really stupid and make loads of dumb choices because, well I don't know someone must have told them a monster will come eat them if they make a good decision. I'm just joking, I think if Nintendo want money they would release it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom