• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Will it be the last straw for you?

I doubt that I'll give up on any franchise even if the output dips in quality. I'll simply put more consideration into my purchases and be more wary of hype - though those are things that should probably be happening regardless. That being said, I've loved every 3D entry in the series so far, and I have no reason to believe that Zelda U will be some kind of terrible, horrible game that ruins that perception. I don't really see a reason for being that overtly negative about a game that we've hardly seen more than a couple of short clips for.

If this "ultimate Zelda experience" is so great that we don't even need to know the title, then it better not be something I'll play with for a couple weeks and forget about.

I've been with Zelda for longer than I can remember and frankly, the most I've ever done is complain about it. I feel like the idea of Zelda not really being for me after all is looking more like a harsh fact that's been staring me in the face for too long, and if this next game is anything short of great, I'm afraid that's what I'm going to see.

Reactions: Dio
I have been a fan of the franchise ever since the original game came to North American shores in 1987. The only games I found to be a walk in the park were OoT, MM, TWW and TP. I was hoping for a challenge from these games and I was extremely disappointed.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
i've never had a "last straw" for zeldor. I think if Zelda U is bad, then whatever. The series has been "bad" since at least OoT even though I'll never truly admit to that. If you're still on the wild ride, you might as well disembark before Zelda U releases because it will only be more of the same. average, not GREAT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom