• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Ganondorf Be the Main Villain or Will Nintendo Create a Completely New Villain?

M

magicgfx

I'm not an expert on the timeline, but seeing an ancestor of Ganondorf would be sweet! Or possibly seeing him as a child that would be cool too.
I see them putting in a new antagonist though, I wished they would do something more with Majora but I don't think its feasable.

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
It is unlikely that Ganondorf will be the main villain of the game. This game takes place long before OoT, and I don't see how it is possible to fit Ganondorf in any game before OoT. So they will probably make a new villain for the game.

Kaiser Kami

Warrior of Kaiser
There is Vatti they can use, or even Dark Link...I would like it if it was Ganon's great great grand father or something with a twist! Ganon's grandfather was part of the knights of Hyrule!

J

John

We fought him five+ times already. All of which he's your typical one-dimensional "LOL EEEEEEEVIIIIIL" badass.
He is not special anymore.
Come up with something new, Nintendo.

what if the dark beast ganon was inside another villain. then when link kills that villain he goes into ganondorf at the end. that would be a good prequel. set everything up for oot.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'd actually prefer to see another villain besides Ganon for SS. And in place of him I mostly want Dark Link. If they sharpened his character or have him take on a sinister personality as I've seen much fanart portray him, I believe he'd fit the title perfectly. Though some have called such an idea "fan service," I want to see the potential I see in him unfold into a malignant being which only the Master Sword can conquer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom