• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wii Motion Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think the Wii Motion Plus will be used that has not been seen already in trailers or screenshots?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Well, probably for controlling items we haven't seen. And maybe to control that boulder Link is on in the trailer. It seems logical that it will be mostly used for Link's sword and items to me.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
You mean the whip? The whip looks like it works fine. I don't know about fishing though, though that would be a nice touch to the game!

The sword-play looks fascinating! I'm certain the sword was lagging because of the interference even on the show floor because so many people are using wireless to take videos. Probably for sure the game will play smoother at home because there isn't that much interference yay!!

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
I'm pretty sure that there have already been threads posted about how Wii Motion Plus will be used. A lot of us don't like to see repeated threads cluttering up the forums, so please look to see if what you want to say has already been discussed. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to inform you of the rules that are well established here at Zelda Dungeon. Thanks.

Austin

Austin
You can view the rules in the Community Forum. There's quite a few threads talking about the different aspects of the Wii Motion Plus, so I'm going to shut this one down.

(Thread Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom