• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why No Triforce

I actually think the Triforce WILL play an important role in the game.
- The silent realm has triforces in it, but also outside of the silent realm, triforces have been seen)
- The dragon-like creature has a courage symbol on it (I believe it's the courage symbol=triforce of courage)

And yes! - The map is divided in three parts, which can resemble each part of the triforce. Even the names refer to the three gods (Faron Woods = Farore) (Eldin Volcano = Din)

So they are making the small story in SS how TP's Light Spirit's got their names and how WW pearls got their designs? That would be cool in a way.

So I'm taking it we will see a beach seeing we already have a lake. If so that would be cool with the exception of WW and MM we need more of those. :)

M

metalzeldahead

well awhile after I posted these comments I thought well maybe the triforce is in skyloft but they just never were told about it and anyone who thought the same WAS RIGHT! (in ss I now have the triforce of power)

Well now that we've played the game, it seems that the crest sans triforce was so popular because up to this point no mortal had ever possessed the triforce. At the end of the game, Link and Zelda stay on the surface to form the royal family and protect the triforce. So it would make sense for them to combine their bird symbol with a triforce to create the symbol of their new kingdom.

The only mystery would be why are there crests that do have the triforce scattered in a few places?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom