• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Why is Link Right-handed in the WiiU Tech Demo?

In the Zelda tech demo Link is holding his sword in his right hand as opposes to his left in classic zelda games. Does this mean we are having motion controls? Will we ever see left-handed Link ever agian?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
They did it because of the use of the controls and it would be easier to make Link right-handed. I have no idea if we will see him left handed again. Maybe they should make an option to choose right or left handed

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Most likely because that's what he appears to be now on the consoles. Ever since the switch to motion -- even though he's still technically left-handed in the GCN version of TP -- Link has been right-handed, as that's what 90% of the world is. Hopefully there will be an option to switch hands on the Wii U, though.

I hope they make the combat more real, it was amazing in Skyward Sword and to see it get more real AND make left handed people shut up about the motion controls being bad as they are really good. It would be a improved experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom