• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Why Do You..?

I'll just give my quick opinions as this is the game that really 'got me hooked'. I did play original and zelda 2 intermittently with my brother, but i was not hooked by any means. The first coolest part that I enjoyed was hyrule castle and the music that comes with it. Secondly, the whole light/dark world warping was a really awesome game mechanic for this adventure game! Lastly, I really loved the map in how it gave you hints on where you need to go next instead of having to talk to every single NPC in every single time for subtle hints about something :) All in all, I like this game the best and I probably pick it up and beat it once a quarter for fun and nostalgia.

the walrus cat

the walrus who was a cat
It is Probably the greatest game for the SNES. Its aged quite a bit now, but it was still a very important game in the series.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
I loved this game for so many reasons. My brother and I played this on my grandparents old SNES, and he thought it was so HARD (we were like, eight).

I recently played it again, and my favorite part was the fact that you had two worlds accessible to you. It made everything seem so much bigger and the puzzles/dungeons became much harder. The dungeons were all unique and creative and had me stumped more than once. And the items were very well used.

Overall it's my favorite of the 2D zelda games, definitely one of the best of all time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom