• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Did the Zoras in WW Evolve into Birds?

According to the official Zelda Universe website it was because they could not live in Salt Water so the gods made them evolve into bird-like ceatures. The gods also transformed the Kokiri into Koroks so that they could fly on wind currents to plant new trees in the new Hyrule and make the forests of old blossom again.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
According to the official Zelda Universe website it was because they could not live in Salt Water so the gods made them evolve into bird-like ceatures. The gods also transformed the Kokiri into Koroks so that they could fly on wind currents to plant new trees in the new Hyrule and make the forests of old blossom again.

Zelda Universe is also a fan-site. Not Nintendo. While that makes sense, wouldn't there also be salt in the water from all the other water sources in Hyrule before it was flooded?

Zelda Universe is also a fan-site. Not Nintendo. While that makes sense, wouldn't there also be salt in the water from all the other water sources in Hyrule before it was flooded?

I mean the official site, not the well-known fan-site. But I think i saw it somewhere else because it is not stated in the races section either.
This is the site I meant: http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/zelda-universe/

Forgot where I read the thing about the gods, though. Perhaps it was on a fansite after all.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I mean the official site, not the well-known fan-site. But I think i saw it somewhere else because it is not stated in the races section either.
This is the site I meant: http://microsite.nintendo-europe.com/zelda-universe/

Hm. I didn't know about this place. I figured it'd be called thelegendofzelda.com, or something. Well, you learn something new every day. Still, I think the water thing isn't as good of an explanation on Nintendo's part. If it's what they say, then I'll go with it, but it's just not completely logical.

Hm. I didn't know about this place. I figured it'd be called thelegendofzelda.com, or something. Well, you learn something new every day. Still, I think the water thing isn't as good of an explanation on Nintendo's part. If it's what they say, then I'll go with it, but it's just not completely logical.

dont belive the page so much just because its official, really, it has many errors like:

read here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom