• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Your Celebrity Crush?

Avril Lavigne, though not exactly a crush anymore, is how I imagine a vampire woman in a story I may or may not get around to writing. Laura, as I've named her, is the love interest of the main character, a human who she owes a life debt to (vampires get bonded to humans who save their lives in my story, and have to serve them much like they sometimes have humans do for them in other vampire stories).

Another one is Jennifer Aniston. I don't care that she is like 50 or something now.

I'm not gay, but Ryan Reynolds, and Neil Patrick Harris, I would totally give being gay a chance for. Only them though.

If mancrushes count, then Markiplier.
Aw man, I forgot about Markiplier. I was going to say "I would give being a gay a chance for Markiplier, but my dog hates the sound of his voice," only to remember that's the dog who passed away last year.

Probably still won't date him just in case my dog comes back to haunt me, though I don't know how that works.

Pen

The game is on!
For me it's Aya Matsuoka, the bass player in one of my favourite bands, SHISHAMO. Throughout most of my life I haven't had a lot of celebrity crushes, but for the past year or so I've been awfully smitten with Aya Matsuoka. <3

ANWzN9WX4vdcoVSXKMGkpKGjlfImJGoe3tZgOgwWvDR5949GbcX6ZGCwofhmN03c.jpg

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
uh nowadays its probably Rose McIver

b2ee0360c257be529ebdcdce9c54379b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom