• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Should Play Ganondorf In The Zelda Movie?

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
ironically the evillest dude has a name meaning light....

Lucifer!!
Lucifer actually is Latin for the title “Morningstar” which was once held by Satan when he was good. Jesus now has the title Morningstar (Revelation 22:16), Satan (Ha-Satan, the advesary) is not a proper name, his true name was Azrael which was the angel of death, Scripture says Satan had the power of death, “Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death,” (Hebrew 2:14), but now Jesus has the keys of death, “the Living One. I was dead and, see, I am alive forever and ever! I also hold the keys of death and hell.” (Revelation 1:18)

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Lucifer actually is Latin for the title “Morningstar” which was once held by Satan when he was good. Jesus now has the title Morningstar (Revelation 22:16), Satan (Ha-Satan, the advesary) is not a proper name, his true name was Azrael which was the angel of death, Scripture says Satan had the power of death, “Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death,” (Hebrew 2:14), but now Jesus has the keys of death, “the Living One. I was dead and, see, I am alive forever and ever! I also hold the keys of death and hell.” (Revelation 1:18)
Stars are lights....

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
I found it interesting, Ganondorf which has an ending dorf like in Zinzendorf. Dorf is German, and yet Ganon is Irish boy’s name. :)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I just hope they lean out of the stereotype in movies where people of middle-eastern origin speak with distinct British accents. Since Ganon and the Gerudo as a whole are a pretty obvious homage to the middle-east I think it'd be better to lean on that than to have him played by a Brit or American.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Sky Islands Sky Diver
ZD Champion
I just hope they lean out of the stereotype in movies where people of middle-eastern origin speak with distinct British accents. Since Ganon and the Gerudo as a whole are a pretty obvious homage to the middle-east I think it'd be better to lean on that then to have him played by a Brit or American.
I agree, who I’d love to play Ganon is this actor:

Alexander Siddig

MV5BYWI5NTE4ZTctNTBhMC00M2Y2LWE0ZjktYTliZTk4MDYyMTk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzQ0MDUyMzg@._V1_.jpg

IMG_0574.jpeg

I loved him in Kingdom of Heaven and Reign of Fire. In Kingdom of Heaven he plays Saladin’s right hand Imad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom