• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Who is Your Favorite Villan in the Zelda Series?

Zant's a good villain, fun to battle, Majora's great because he's just so mischievous but Ganon is definitely my fave... that feeling of excitement just before you battle him. OoT's Ganon fight and then the ending credits is just epic.

PapilioTempesta

Tots Som Pops
I like Ganodorf in OoT, apart from the obvious, because he's cunning enough to get the King's favour and cheat even the most distinguished people in the realm (I'm assuming here that Hyrule's Castle is not full of idiots who cannot spot a maniacally laugh at sight). He's total boss and the ever King of Villains.

However, my favourite villain is Skull Kid in MM. I know the true villain is the mask itself, but Skull Kid is the one doing all the evilness: he had some sparks of evil within him, and Majora mask gave him power to expand this evil inside him. So what he does, he does it because he wants and the mask enables him to do it. I like him the most because he's very imaginative and his tricks go from mildly annoying jokes to heartless cruelties. And with the mask on, he's cute ;P

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf of course! There is no man better for the job of series villain. He is my favourite villain from video games.

I liked Majora, Zant and the fabulous lord Ghirahim also but to a slightly lesser extent. All other villains in the series have been of no interest to me.

S

Starshine

I would have to agree with Ganondorf because he definitely is the epitome of a "villain". Also, I really loved the Skull Kid in Majora's Mask for the opposite reason--he blurred the lines between good and evil and made you question his motives as well as your own (although the whole game does this also, one reason why it's one of my favorite Zelda games). And then Ghirahim is just hilarious and evil all in one go which makes him a really amusing enemy; I loved what he brought to Skyward Sword.

Reviving this :eyes: but my favorite villian is either Astor or Sooga for completely self-indulgent reasons!

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
Reviving this :eyes: but my favorite villian is either Astor or Sooga for completely self-indulgent reasons!
I completely love Sooga, one of my new favorite video game characters in general. He manages to be both comical in his interactions with Kohga and imposing.
As for my favorite villian, I'd have to go with Yuga, actually. He has a lot of personality, and excellent theme music (which is a must). It's also interesting how ambiguous it is whether he's really "evil" per say or just trying to help save his world. He's still selfishly motivated of course, with his obsession with beauty, but it does make you wonder.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Zant. I'm probably the only one who thinks his arc and dynamic with Ganon is well done, but I think it's awesome. Probably comes from the same part of me that was a Kylo Ren fanboy back in the day, idk.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
Forum Volunteer
majora b/c I love the mystery surrounding its origins, and how it's seemingly a bigger threat than even ganondorf
I've always loved how overpowered Majora is. No explanation either, just pure malicious power. He makes Ganondorf look kinda pathetic in comparison. I'm just picturing this-
Majora- "You need the power of the goddesses to conquer your realm? Pfft, such a noob. I used all my raw power just to mess with random people. I spent three days lowering the moon to the ground just for giggles and to watch the puny mortals panic. You call yourself a your villian, chum?"

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I've always loved how overpowered Majora is. No explanation either, just pure malicious power. He makes Ganondorf look kinda pathetic in comparison. I'm just picturing this-
Majora- "You need the power of the goddesses to conquer your realm? Pfft, such a noob. I used all my raw power just to mess with random people. I spent three days lowering the moon to the ground just for giggles and to watch the puny mortals panic. You call yourself a your villian, chum?"
what I think of also is that ganondorf most of the time just wants to conquer hyrule, meanwhile majora causes the apocalypse just b/c he can

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom