• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Person from Zelda Other Than Zelda and Link?

• Thread starter ✖J◎$Ⓗ⊥∧M0Ⓝ$⊥@✖
  • Start date

Beeker

Wild Card
So many awesome characters,I can't pick a favourite.
Probably Midna overall, I love her character and her sly attitude.
But some other ones I love are Malon and Nabooru from OoT, Skull Kid from MM,and Makar from WW(He's just so adorable:D)
And why has NO ONE mentioned the Old Man? He's awesome.

Kybyrian

Seriously? WHERE ARE ALL THE MODS? I see so many freaking threads misplaced that never EVER get moved.

Anyway, on the topic, I have to say my favorite characters, aside from the two mentioned to be left out, would have to be the Happy Mask Salesman. Absolutely loved that crazy guy.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The Wise Old Man from the first game. Why was he deep inside these monster-infested dungeons? I know Nintendo put him/them in to give hints to the player but why would an old man choose to live in a place like that in hopes that a hero will find him so he can tell him that Dodongo dislikes smoke?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Marin from LA!
I found a loop hole in the rules though. She is the Zelda of that game.

So to be fair: Ezlo! He's the Jar Jar Binks of Zelda.
...that kooky hat...

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
First of all, shouldn't this be in the World of Zelda forums? Anyways, that's a hard question. I love so many of them! :) I love Makar, Medli, Valoo, Sheik (although she's technically Zelda), Telma, Midna, Anju, Kafei, Lulu, TINGLE, Cremia, and MM's moon.. if it counts.. (he has a face, at least.) If I have to narrow that list down, I'd say Cremia

She was the most realistic, caring, genuine character. People always say they like Malon the best but she doesn't have much of a personality. Cremia almost felt like an actual person. She obviously cared deeply for her sister and was a good role model. I also think that the hidden scenes with her and her sister are the saddest scenes in any Zelda game and haven't even been seen by most people. Watch this video and skip to 3:20. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczFOsrdOrE&feature=related It's so sad. Cremia knows that the moon's going to crash but her sister is totally oblivious. Cremia just wants her sister to have a good final day before they both die. She wants to spend her last moments with her. How sad. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom