• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Golden Goddess from the Legend of Zelda Series?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Din, the Goddess of Power, Nayru, the Goddess of Wisdom, and Farore, the Goddess of Courage. which one is your favorite?

28399-din.jpg
28404-nayru-statue.jpg
28403-354px-farore-statue.jpg

well if it wasn't obvious my favorite is Nayru...Just kidding Its Din and the reason why is one of my favorite zelda theories is about her
One theory that some have about Din is that she may be inclined toward evil. She is the creator of the Triforce of Power and some believe her to have chosen Ganon/Ganondorf to bear the Triforce of Power knowing of his wickedness...
-http://www.zeldawiki.org/Din_%28Goddess%29

what if din is accually evil???:devil:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My favourite is Nayru for two, very silly reasons.

First, blue is my favourite colour. Second, when I was 11 and first played Oracle of Ages, I thought Nayru was really pretty :)
Nayru is my second fav goddess i also like din because red/orange is my fav color

A few years ago, it was Nayru. I'm not completely sure why, but I think it was just because I liked her blue hair. =P

But, now it's Din. I think Din looks very awesome, and red has always been my favorite color. I have not played the Oracle games, so I wouldn't really know much about her in that aspect, but... yeah. She looks neat.

Farore has always been my least favorite. I'm not really sure. Her hair is up in plates--like Princess Leia, and it just looks a little weird. On Leia, it looks fine; On Farore, it looks dorky. Plus, I can never decide on a way to pronounce her name. xP

But yeah. Din is my favorite of the Golden Goddesses.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Although I love all the Golden Goddesses, I do indeed have a favorite.

Din is most certainly my favorite. Her appearance is just stunning, and she's at the top of the Triforce. A.K.A, Din rules all others.

•Second fave is definitely Nayru. She's really pretty, and I like Wisdom. (idk)

•Least fave is Farore. Don't get me wrong, I think I love Courage the most out of all three, but this girl is butt ugly. Seriously, what is with her afro pigtails.

chrisplushado

All I want is Wii friends
Wasn't Impa the original person to have the Triforce of Power?, I assume that means Din gave it to her. My favorite has always been Nayru, because her name sounds cool, at least the way I have always pronounced it (like Bill Nye-Roo without the Bill, that was just there to aid in pronunciation)

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Wasn't Impa the original person to have the Triforce of Power?, I assume that means Din gave it to her. My favorite has always been Nayru, because her name sounds cool, at least the way I have always pronounced it (n sound-eye-roo

I don't believe Impa ever had any Triforce piece, including the Triforce of Power.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
oh i also love din cause din's fire is pretty sweet. i liked nayru's love but farore's wind was only useful in the water temple

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Well according to the Zelda Wiki, Hyrule Historia explains that Impa originally was given the Triforce of Power
it's the 3rd one down
Impa - Zelda Wiki
I guess it shouldn't be expected to be known, since Hyrule Historia is new and not in english.

I think that means Impa was going to have the Triforce of Power during early development but then they decided to give it to Ganon instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom