• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Do You Think Won E3 This Year?

Who won E3?

• Microsft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo

• Sony

• Third Party Developpers

• Nobody Won This Year

• Total voters
Sony definitely won. Whether they actually deserve it or not, I think the general consensus is that PS4 will be the best console this generation.

Microsoft showed good games and a very powerful console, but for some reason most gamers get their panties in a wad because of a few restrictions. The only terrible things about the Xbox One imo are the $500 price and the mandatory Kinect. I couldn't care less about the used games restrictions or internet requirements.

Nintendo already set itself up for a loss with the Wii U, and none of the new games look very good. And the ones that do look good are complete rehashes of past games. There's yet to be an original first party title on the Wii U.

All 3 were pretty disappointing tbh. Sony wins because of bandwagoners and whiny people who jump at any opportunity to diss Microsoft.

Salem

SICK
Microsoft showed good games and a very powerful console, but for some reason most gamers get their panties in a wad because of a few restrictions. The only terrible things about the Xbox One imo are the $500 price and the mandatory Kinect. I couldn't care less about the used games restrictions or internet requirements.

Nintendo already set itself up for a loss with the Wii U, and none of the new games look very good. And the ones that do look good are complete rehashes of past games. There's yet to be an original first party title on the Wii U.

All 3 were pretty disappointing tbh. Sony wins because of bandwagoners and whiny people who jump at any opportunity to diss Microsoft.
Please don't.

I went with Sony. From everything I've read, it was a landslide. Nintendo will always be there with their franchise games, but the PS4 looks to be the machine of the future. I think Nintendo would have been a lot closer were they to have the WiiU come out later than it did, like say...just after E3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom