• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors who are the 4 new season pass characters going to be?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Who got a Ravio costume??

Zelda got a Hilda costume, though Lana got a Skull Kid costume and we still got him so....

Its odd that 2 characters are coming from ALBW when PH /ST are sharing a pack and only getting one character.

To be fair PHST weren't very good games for characters. ALBW was better.

I think it'd be awesome though if we got new giant bosses for each pack as well

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
LA - Marin or Prince Richard
PH - Linebeck (this is an obvious no brainer)
ALBW - Yuga and Irene or Osfala

Link got a Ravio inspired costume I think. Also, the Purple Tunic (which is in the game) can easily pass a Ravio costume.

Anyways, either way, if Ravio is to make it in, I can imagine that they would only just make him as costume for the Links, just like they did with Hilda as a costume for Zelda.

LA - Marin, using the 8 siren instruments.
PHST - Linebeck or Byrne.
ALBW - Yuga using his paintbrush and Ravio using attacks based on the purchasable items in ALBW, mainly centering around the 4 different rods he has.

VitaTempusN92

Update on my prediction:

LA - Prince Richard
PH/ST - Linebeck (still)
ALBW - Yuga and Ravio

Costumes:

LA - Marin for Zelda
PH/ST - Bryne for Ganondorf
ALBW - Russo for Darunia, Oren for Ruto, Classic Zelda for Zelda, Ravio inspired Tunic with the ravio hair and eyes for Link and Young Link, ALBW Link for Young Link, Osfala for Ravio/Link, and Irene for Lana and Cia.

Story Battle Adventure Scenarios:

LA - Not sure. Maybe something having to with the Nightmare maybe?
PH/ST - Not sure. Malladus or Bellum involvement?
ALBW - I imagine something involving Hyrule and Lorule?

LA - the weapon has to be the chain chomp.

That's already in the game! Link has it as an alternative for his chain ball.

VitaTempusN92

They could do it again in a different way. . . anything is possible.

Nope, there's no point. It would weird to have two of the same exact weapon, even it's for different characters. So even if the chain chomp were going to be for Linkle, it still wouldn't make sense since Link has the chain chomp. You can't have two of the same exact weapon. It just wouldn't make any sense. Then again, the choices Tecmo and Nintendo make with this game almost really don't make sense sometimes anyways.

But all I can say is that if they confirm the chain chomp for Linkle, I will literally facepalm.

Maybe her new weapon is some form of the super powerful Boomerang from LA. They could have it where she has two power boomerangs that severally damage enemies instead of just stun them.

That's the only thing I think would make any sense. Other than that, I don't find it really necessary for them to even have a new weapon from LA since the thing that's easy to make into a weapon has already been done and that's the Chain Chomp. It would be a waste of time and pointless to have another chain chomp weapon as it would bring nothing new to the table.

ZMvVpys.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I admittedly don't follow news about Hyrule Warriors, but couldn't Phantom Zelda (or just a Phantom possibly be the DLC character from PH/ST. Like I said, I don't know if things have been said or other content has been released that might make Phantom Zelda being the character, but that just makes more sense to me than Linebeck. I don't see the combat possibilities for a character like him.

Then again...they made a boat a character so...Linebeck couldn't be too hard to give combat abilities to.

Nope, there's no point. It would weird to have two of the same exact weapon, even it's for different characters. So even if the chain chomp were going to be for Linkle, it still wouldn't make sense since Link has the chain chomp. You can't have two of the same exact weapon. It just wouldn't make any sense. Then again, the choices Tecmo and Nintendo make with this game almost really don't make sense sometimes anyways.

But all I can say is that if they confirm the chain chomp for Linkle, I will literally facepalm.

Maybe her new weapon is some form of the super powerful Boomerang from LA. They could have it where she has two power boomerangs that severally damage enemies instead of just stun them.

That's the only thing I think would make any sense. Other than that, I don't find it really necessary for them to even have a new weapon from LA since the thing that's easy to make into a weapon has already been done and that's the Chain Chomp. It would be a waste of time and pointless to have another chain chomp weapon as it would bring nothing new to the table.
How about she uses the Instruments of the Siren for her moveset?

VitaTempusN92

How about she uses the Instruments of the Siren for her moveset?

Wouldn't it make more sense to give that to Marin? I can already see that Marin is obviously going to have the instruments as her weapons. So I don't see them giving Linkle that weapon either.

And like I said, it would make sense if there's two of the same exact weapon with the same or similar type of moveset.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give that to Marin? I can already see that Marin is obviously going to have the instruments as her weapons. So I don't see them giving Linkle that weapon either.

And like I said, it would make sense if there's two of the same exact weapon with the same or similar type of moveset.
I was referring to Marin in the first place :P.

For Linkle, I honestly just see a crazy BowWow on a leash pulling her around and dragging her around and making a funny and humorous moveset.

LA - Marin, using the 8 siren instruments.
PHST - Linebeck or Byrne.
ALBW - Yuga using his paintbrush and Ravio using attacks based on the purchasable items in ALBW, mainly centering around the 4 different rods he has.
And just a thought I wouldn't mind, they could give Yuga the Sand Rod and his brush so that he could make walls and then plaster enemies against them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom