• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Games Have You Played?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You people are monsters!!!:S Yes, you all! I mean gosh, look at your posts! You have played too many games. I have only played 2, and I feel silly.
-.--->:cry:

At least I can comfort myself knowing that Zach here has played only three titles, but he still bested me. lol

Anyway, you people are good, I'm proud of you all. Perhaps one day I might play the rest of the games.

Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess.

So you played Twilight Princess but not WW? What is wrong with you? Jk, of course. :lol:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I've played several.

Legend of Zelda (vc version)

Adventure of Link (vc version)

A Link to the Past (gba version)

Ocarina of Time (vc version)

Majora's Mask (vc version)

Wind Waker

Minish Cap

Twilight Princess (wii version)

Phantom Hourglass

and that's about it. I plan on getting Zelda XV and Spirit Tracks.

Ive played

The Legend of Zelda (working on it)
Zelda 2 ( Beat )
a Link to the Past ( Beat )
Links awakening (played many times but never beat )
Ocarina of Time ( Beat )
Majora's Mask ( beat )
Oracle of Ages/Seasons ( both beat )
Wind Waker ( Beat Several times )
Minish Cap ( Beat )
Twilight Princess ( Beat )
Phantom Hourglass ( Working on It )

Fahxy

Grand Campaigner
Lessee.... I think...

Legend of Zelda
A link to the Past
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of ages
Link's Awakening
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
the Wind Waker
Twighlight Princess
Phantom Hourglass

Wow... Now that I think about it, that's most of them... I only got introduced to Zelda, like, a year ago(Thanks, Blackice_cc!!!), and that is a lot for a year....hehehe....:)

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
The Legend of Zelda-Beat
Zelda 2 -Beat
a Link to the Past- Beat
Links awakening -Never found the game! So not even Played!
Ocarina of Time-Working on it! Don't rush me! lol jk
Majora's Mask- Working on it
Oracle of Ages/Seasons -both beat
Wind Waker - Beat
Minish Cap- Working on it!
Twilight Princess- Totally beat 2 Freakin times Now a 3rd
Phantom Hourglass- Working on It
Spirit Tracks- Played then stopped Playing.

K

kirbyman

I've played them all except for links awakening and adventure of link

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
LoZ and AoL are almost done, but the last temples drive me away now. I'm too bored to keep going with LttP, but I've played all the 3D Zeldas. I haven't beaten MM yet since I've lost the will to keep trying the Snowhead Temple, but the others are beaten. I've beaten TP and WW multiple times, and I'm dangerously close to going 100% on them. PH, too, but I barely consider that Zelda. I've also played Crossbow Training.
I'm still trying to get my hands on MC, the Oracles, and LA. I don't care to ever get FS/FSA, since the gimmick sucks, but I might get the FS/LttP GBA cart since it's the only Zelda I can find at Gamestop these days, and LttP isn't fun enough to sit and play on console.

You people are monsters!!!:S Yes, you all! I mean gosh, look at your posts! You have played too many games. I have only played 2, and I feel silly.
-.--->:cry:

At least I can comfort myself knowing that Zach here has played only three titles, but he still bested me. lol

Don't feel bad! I've also only finished 3 games:

Ocarina of Time, The Wind Waker and Twilight Princess

I own four others (Link's Awakening DX, Majora's Mask, Oracle of Ages and Master Quest, if that counts as a separate game), but haven't played them much. I'm playing through Master Quest, and I'm trying to play through Majora's Mask, but the whole time-limit thing is making it really hard to get into it. I don't really have a desire to play the 2D Zelda games. Zelda works better in 3D IMO.

Last edited:
B

Boxxy

ive palyed most of the zelda games. ones i have not played are ones on like the gameboy. ttw is my favorite zelda. i like the graphics. cp was ok too i guess. I can't wait for the new zelda. there's one in the future coming out soon right? omg thats gunna be hawt lol.

Beaten
Wind Waker
Minsh Cap
Phantom Hourglass
Curnnetly Playing:
Ocarina of Time(Gannons Tower)
Four Swords Adventures(2nd Temple)
Twilight Princess (Palace of Twilight)
Majoras Mask(Stone Tower)
Link to the past(Gannons Tower)
Lets Play Wind waker(Dragon Roost Island)

C

Colin Creevey

I've played them all

LoZ (beaten using the gameshark)
AoL (beaten using the gameshark)
LA (beaten using the gameshark)
ALTTP - beaten (possibly 100%, I don't remember)
OoT - left the Shadow Temple after obtaining the Hover Boots and beat the Spirit Temple
MM - beaten 120% (My first Zelda ever)
OOA - beaten 100%
OOS - beaten 100%
WW - beaten 100%
FSA - beaten 100%
TMC - beaten (the figurine and kinstone quests are too boring to be worth completing)
TP - beaten (in a little over a week) 100% (in a little over a month)
PH - I HATE THE STYLUS! Stopped at the doorstep of the first dungeon

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I have all fourteen of the main series, but not necessarily the original version, or the newest one. *coughvccough* I've beaten them all (except for The Adventure of Link, where I got to Thunderbird and couldn't beat it).

1. The first Zelda game I ever got was the Collector's Edition disc, which accounts for The Legend of Zelda, The Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask. It's scratched to the point where the 20-minute Wind Waker demo does not work, but that's not the full game anyway.

2. I also have the Classic NES GBA remake of The Legend of Zelda. I don't have The Adventure of Link for GBA.

3. I ownutliple copies of A Link to the Past / Four Swords. I don't believe I still have the file where I beat Four Swords, though. I'll somehow replay it eventually, on my A Link to the Past file.

4. I own Link's Awakening, original colorless version, which I beat long before the save files stopped working. I'll get DX eventually and play through it.

5. I own Oracle of Seasons.

6. I own Oracle of Ages. My file is the password continuation of Oracle of Seasons.

7. I own The Wind Waker. Lasts a lot longer than the 20-minute demo in any way imaginable.

8. I own Four Swords Adventures. Too bad the American version lacks Tetra's Trackers.

9. I own a copy of The Minish Cap, which used to be Shnappy's.

10. I own Twilight Princess for Wii, but not for GameCube. It might be a good idea to play the GameCube version once I get around to it.

11. I own a copy of Phantom Hourglass. Takes up the least space out of all of these. ;)

I don't own only main series games, though. I own a few of the spin-off games, but not all.

12. I own Link's Crossbow Training. It's a pretty fun game, but doesn't take much time to complete.

13. I own Super Smash Bros. Melee, if you count that as a Zelda spin-off at all. (And if you don't, then I don't own it! Lol, j/k. XD)

14. I own Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Same story as Melee in regard to Zelda. This is probably my favorite game in existence.

Z

zelda1947

I have all the Zelda games, and I have beat them all several times, the only one I haven't beaten yet is MM, not a big fan of time games, but I'll beat it yet, almost there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom