• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Game Had The Best Items?

Guys which zelda game do you think had the best items? I think Twilight Princess had the best like the Gale Boomerang, Bow and Arrow, Clawshot, Spinner, Ball And Chain, Dominion Rod, Double Clawshot, etc. I just liked those items. So guys what zelda game do you think had the best items? Tell me! bye! :)

Last edited:
I would say that Twilight had fun items... But I could never use them, I liked wind wakers items cuz I could use them a lot, and they have my fav item: that leaf thing, cuz it was like a portable chicken! :D BUT I also love all the items in twilight!!! :/ grrr.... I'M GONNA SAY........... WIND WAKKER

Last edited:

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I think ALttP had the best items. There was a ton of cool items in that game. It had some great magic items such as the fire and ice rods, the medallions, the two canes and the magic cape too. It also had the classic bow and arrows, hookshot, bombs, and boomerang. I also really liked the upgradeable armor, shield, and sword. To top it off, there's an item that sends you to an alternate world, as well as a warping item, which are always cool.

I love wind waker's items. The boomerang was like second thought to me. you know the old saying, 'hit it with the boomerang, then slice its block off!' However, the only thing that kept TP from ranking top was that it had a slingshot. All you used it for was in the beginning of the game, and I never used it again, or I'm a short 13 year old kid. Oh wait, I already am. :)

P

pokemainiac

Now, I like Wind Waker items, but I like Twilight Princess items, but which are better? There's only one way to find out...FIGHT!

Seriously though, TP was the best.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
If masks count as items, then Majora's Mask had the best items. They were such a great innovation and some of the masks were extremely in almost any situation like the Bunny Hood for example or the Stone Mask. And the game made great use of arrows all around, ice arrows aren't useless in MM. Besides MM, I like Twilight Princess's items alot. The double clawshots and bomb arrows are awesome.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It's a hard choice for me between Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past. ALttP had many items, and the canes, rods, and medallions were fun to use. TP had the Spinner and Double Clawshot that were fun to use. So I'm going with ALttP.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Eeeeeh, I'm going to pick TP's items. It had the Spinner, Double Clawshot, Dominion Rod, Bomb Arrrows, and the Gale Boomerang. Those were awesome! Too bad they weren't used very well. '_'

I'd say A Link to the Past for it's abundance of items. Some of the items were optional and not needed. All the items were fun to use and they all had their uses. My favorites from the item set would be the Bow and Boomerang since those were the most useful in my opinion. Using the many different rods and canes and medallions were great, too. A Link to the Past also offered many upgrades to items and equipment. There were two upgrades you could get for the Master Sword, making it even more powerful, and these upgrades are optional. There are also Shield upgrades. One optional and the other needed. There were also tunic upgrades. A Link to the Past was just full of items and upgrades that it easily made my favorite.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have not played that many Zelda games so I have to think about the games I did finish and then I will say for me it was TP. Personally I am already happy when I got the Bow and Arrows but I love the spinner (even though it was not used that much besides Arbiter's Ground) and of course the Double Clawshot came in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom