• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which University Do You Attend?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Currently 2nd year at Johns Hopkins University studying biomedical engineering. Hopkins has the best BME program in the country, so I'm happy to be in it. I'm a huge bio nerd, and while I was unsure about engineering at first, I decided to initially apply to their BME department with the understanding that if the engineering part wasn't my thing, it's easier to switch out into something easier than it would be to switch in. As it turns out, while BME lives up to its reputation for difficulty, I'm rather fond of it.

Austin

Austin
I attend the University of Massachusetts Amherst. I'm currently majoring in linguistics with a minor in Chinese. Apparently my school has one of the top five linguistics departments in the country, although I did not learn this until after I had considered switching into the major.

I currently attend a Trade College, it's a Utah Technology Trade School called Mountainland Applied Technology College. I'm studying to become a certified Pharmacy Technician. which I hope will make me enough money to move to San Diego.

I'll live in San Diego working as a Pharmacy Tech and if I can, I want to attend San Diego State University. That is, assuming my reasons for moving to San Diego fall through. If that's the case, then I'll likely cut my losses and move back to Utah and attend the University of Utah.

I'll always be a BYU Football fan though. Also go cougs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom