• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Daku Rinku

Nabooru’s Simp
ZD Champion
I watched this movie so much as a kid. I didn’t even know anyone else knew of it lol
Haha I saw it in theaters, and watch it countless times in my car trips on the DVD player as a kid.

There is an Extended Edition that is so good. It adds scenes, including one crucial one at the end when Count Adhemar falls at the final joust and Will, Watt, Chaucer, Roland, and surround him and say:
“You have been weighted, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting. Will: Welcome to the New World now, may God have mercy on your soul if it pleases Him to do so.” This scene was in theaters version, and when I got the DVD that omits it I thought I had imagined it, but was sure the scene existed, which made me feel tormented lol till I saw it in the extended cut.

The scene when Jocelyn asks William to “lose to prove his love” in the extended version it is clearer she is asking him to truly love her and not his pride, while in regular DVD she comes across as just being testy to be testy lol.

There is also a nice scene of why they choose three phoenixes for their coat of arms and etc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom