• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Side Do You Sleep On?

Which side?

• Left Side

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Right Side

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Back

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Stomach

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I personally sleep on my right side most of the time since I prefer to face the wall instead of out towards the room. I'll occasionally sleep on my left when traveling. I refuse to sleep on my back though, hah, I'm terrified of getting sleep paralysis. And stomach sleeping is uncomfortable for me.

What about you guys?

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
the only way I can sleep is my stomach, with one leg stretched out and the other one bent up. one arm under the pillow and the other up by my face. the direction I face changes throughout the night but I tend to face to the right more. literally cannot sleep in any other position.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
the only way I can sleep is my stomach, with one leg stretched out and the other one bent up. one arm under the pillow and the other up by my face. the direction I face changes throughout the night but I tend to face to the right more. literally cannot sleep in any other position.
Capture(177).PNG

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
I literally went to bed with this thread on my mind. I tried sleeping like Meesh said she does and I fell a sleep pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom