• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Which is Better, Twilight Princess or Wind Waker?

Twilight Princess vs Wind Waker

• Wind Waker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twilight Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Until Skyward Sword, Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda period. Twilight Princess remains my least favorite main series Zelda game. So, basically, it isn't even close.

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
wind waker made me so nervous when it was in development that I was ready to throw in the towel on the series. I actually pre-ordered it for 5 bucks because of the ocarina of time master quest edition that I got on the spot, how could I pass? Release day came and went and I ignored every call from EB games telling me to come pick it up for a week straight. 2 weeks go by and I was bored, had money to blow, and went and picked it up. OoTMQ was chilling on the shelf after that. I loved it, I couldnt put it down.

TP was announced, and think of everything I said above but opposite. I still loved the game, it was everything I wanted with WW at first, I was so stoked. In the end I was a little let down though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom