• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Which Game Had the Best Items?

Which Zelda Game Had the Best Items?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• A Link Between Worlds

• Total voters

Kane

Citizen
I think Twilight Princess had the best items but that's just me. Some of them were underutilized, especially the items acquired in the later dungeons, but they were still awesome in their short life span. The spinner is my favorite Zelda item by far. Twilight Princess had a lot of other cool items like the iron boots that let you walk on certain walls and ceilings and the double hookshots.

Vote in the poll and feel free to explain why that game has your favorite items. And keep it friendly because it's just a discussion of personal opinion. :)

Ocarina_Player

Will play for rupees
I'm kind of torn between Wind Waker and Skyward Sword. When I first got the Beetle in SS I thought it was the dumbest thing ever and then I used it for EVERYTHING. Recon, collecting stuff, blowing up things from across the room. I loved that little sucker. The whip was also tons of fun because it let me combine two of my favorite things: Legend of Zelda and Indiana Jones ^_^

In Wind Waker I liked the grappling hook because i had fun stealing stuff off of enemies and swinging around. The leaf was also fun to play with.

Understand that "the best items" and "the best usage of items" are two totally different fields. Running with the former which I believe is the subject of this thread, I figure that the best items belong to Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. However, I have not played all of the Zelda series, so my vote may be changed if I ever pick up another title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom