• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Boss/mini Bosse/ Enemy

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
which of the three were the most annoying to you in terms of heart loss and death mine had to be the bloomin pest of a clone dark link followed by bongo bongo and redeads they take soooo much offa me(mainly coz i don't look at my health alot).

Din Akera

Sniper
Bongo Bongo is the only one that can kill me. grrrr. I have played OoT countless times all the way through but I still take all the fairies I can hold to that boss battle because he always gets me.

Austin

Austin
I still don't get how Bongo Bongo can be so hard if you know what to do. But the most annyoing enemy in the game would have to be the Fire Keese. So many shields.... So many rupees..... wasted.

NES

Awesome
That horseback boss fight in TP. Oh my god, I almost quit playing the game because of him.

The first time I faced him, I had to do it probably 20 times. I simply couldn't figure it out and was getting really, really, frustrated with it. Finally, I somehow beat him... but only to find that he comes back later in the game - stronger, too. I was so mad. I can't even remember how long I was stuck on that but it was pissing me off. I resorted to having to read many different walkthroughs, which didn't help at all. Somehow, I beat him though.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
The bosses of AoL. I hate all of them. ALL OF THEM. I have lost so much health just trying to get to them, and then fighting them... I always have to do some trick with my magic to just barely survive. Also, that little pig that throws boomerangs at you. Took me atleast 10 tries to get past him when I first met him in the cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom