• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I've started watching Fairy Tail again. I'm really enjoying it. I remember watching Season 1 and the movie and I wanted more!

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally caved and decided to start watching Sakamoto desu ga?. I didn't want to watch it because I thought it would be all "ooooh look at sakamoto look how perfect he is" for 12 episodes with Sakamoto himself as a totally boring gary stu, but episode 1 says otherwise. It's actually really funny and totally ridiculous.

Anyway, this season, I'm watching:

Arslan Senki : Dust Storm Dance
D. Gray-man Hallow
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Future Volume
Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak Academy - Despair Volume
Handa-kun
Orange

Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of a Holy War
Tales of Zestiria the X
91 Days

I appoligise is this thread exists (I couldn't see it in the search).

So as the title says, Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Last night I decided to watch an anime for the first time (excluding a few episodes of Pokémon I watched as a kid if that counts..), I decided to watch Sword Art Online and got up to episode 8 when I realized it was 12:30am. I think it's great and can't wait till I can watch more after work tonight.

My exact situation. I have never watched anime (apart from Pokémon) and someone convinced me to watch Sword art online. Its actually really good, better then I thought it would be.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Not watching much this season.

Haikyuu!! Season 3
Hibike! Euphonium 2
Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On
Occultic;Nine
Izetta the Last Witch
Web.Working!!

Leftovers from last seasons:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Twin Star Exorcists

Extras:

Rakshasa Street

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
One Piece. I love pirates. Parasyte was AWESOME. I'd have to warn you about the Gore though... And a few perverted things... But that's anime so hmm.

at the moment I watching One piece, Jojo, Dragon ball Super, Naruto and Saiki Kuso from the previous seasons. Saiki Kuso is pretty funny, it's mostly 5 4min short stories per episode and it's really good.

this new season i am watching the below:
Haikyuu
Bungo Stray dogs
Natsume

i am planning to start several more but I am just waiting for a few more episodes to come in and see if the series are really worth it.

I am definitely planning to watch Iron Blooded Orphans and Hibike Euphonium but I first need to watch the first seasons for both.

One Piece. I love pirates. Parasyte was AWESOME. I'd have to warn you about the Gore though... And a few perverted things... But that's anime so hmm.
Parasyte was one of the best anime I have seen in the last years. really good story which surprisingly took about 20 years to be animated. maybe that was good because the animation they delivered was amazing. I am only a bit disapointed that it did not get as much popularity as it deserved.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Naruto
Joker Game
Dragon Ball Super
Berserk 2016 <-- actually it was finished a couple weeks ago but I still wanna mention it ;_;

Also I intend to watch Gurren Lagann

Naruto
Joker Game
Dragon Ball Super
Berserk 2016 <-- actually it was finished a couple weeks ago but I still wanna mention it ;_;

Also I intend to watch Gurren Lagann
Gurren Lagann is my absolute favourite anime of all time. It is amazing in every way, and if I had to describe it I can only say it is EPIC. it is a complete story in 27 episodes, the plot progression is amazing, the story evolves really well meaning that from where it starts you could not have ever imagined the where it could have gone at the end. and to top all of that the animation is really well done, and I really like that abstract feel that it has, considering that it is 10 years old. finally the soundtrack of this show is out of this world, probably one of the best music in anime, it gets you motivated and the main characters blend in really well with the soundtracks and the scenes.

just listen to this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom