• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

I've finally caught up to One Piece and I'm really enjoying it. The Fishman arc was pretty meh as far as the show goes, but I really liked Dressrosa.

I'm currently watching Sakamoto desu ga, Kizanavir, Joker Game, Kabaneri, Phoenix Wright, and Boku no Hero Academia. All of them have their own pluses with Academia bring my favorite so far. So many good shows all at the same time!

I also decided to go back and watch some older anime like Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Beebop. I thought Champloo was refreshing for how unique and artistic it was. I'm still in the middle of Cowboy Beebop but I get a more adult version of Trigun. Totally different plots, but kind of the same atmosphere.... Kind of.

I've finally caught up to One Piece and I'm really enjoying it. The Fishman arc was pretty meh as far as the show goes, but I really liked Dressrosa.

I'm currently watching Sakamoto desu ga, Kizanavir, Joker Game, Kabaneri, Phoenix Wright, and Boku no Hero Academia. All of them have their own pluses with Academia bring my favorite so far. So many good shows all at the same time!

I also decided to go back and watch some older anime like Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Beebop. I thought Champloo was refreshing for how unique and artistic it was. I'm still in the middle of Cowboy Beebop but I get a more adult version of Trigun. Totally different plots, but kind of the same atmosphere.... Kind of.
There is a Phoenix wright anime?

Yep! It started this season. It's on Crunchyroll or whatever free site you can find.

I think it's doing a good job of telling the story of the first game in a new way. I mean, it's pretty similar but entertaining to watch.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator

Those I bolded are some of what I'm watching this season and they're all great (especially Kiznaiver) but i'm absolutely in love with Boku no Hero Academia it's already jumped up to one of my all-time favorite series and I already got caught up in the manga it's so amazing and thrilling like words cannot express how much I love it

Those I bolded are some of what I'm watching this season and they're all great (especially Kiznaiver) but i'm absolutely in love with Boku no Hero Academia it's already jumped up to one of my all-time favorite series and I already got caught up in the manga it's so amazing and thrilling like words cannot express how much I love it

Yeah, I really like Kiznaiver. Kabaneri has been surprisingly entertaining as well. But I'm with you on Boku no Hero Academia. Easily the best so far this season. I haven't read the manga yet. Glad to hear it gets even better.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I finished watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress today. It's made by the Attack on Titan people, and it has a lot of the same tropes, but it's a lot darker and more action packed. The soundtrack is another definite standout. Unfortunately, the story is all over the place. The first half is definitely a lot better than the second, which is when the incredibly bland main villain is introduced. A lot of series have trouble fleshing out their characters in 24 episodes, so this show's 12 episode structure certainly didn't do it justice. Still, I'd highly recommend Kabaneri if you're looking for a good action anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom