• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do You Feel Most at Home?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
At home in my livingroom, my "cave" as I sometimes refer to it, with either my laptop on my lap or a controller in my hands :)

Besides my house:
1. Crystal Lake Scout Reservation (Camp Tesomas to be specific)
2. Lambeau Field (Packers Stadium)
3. Miller Park (Brewers Stadium)

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Well, I really feel comfy at home, at my bedroom. But I hate it when my sisters are there, they're noisy.
I would really love feel like I'm in a forest. Quiet, Harmonic and... Freedom.
Note to Self-
Don't listen to Lost Woods that much.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Home is where the cat is.

- That's a sign I've seen, but now I'm remembering the time I came home from a stay in the hospital and how excited I was when the cat came up on the bed with me, which, of course, couldn't happen at the hospital. So, yeah... having familiar things around me like an aloof warm fuzzy can make me feel at home.

Also - woods, forested areas around creeks and lakes. I feel pretty "at home" with a fishing pole in my hand and leaf-shadows on my back. This probably extends to any natural area as I was raised in a desert and - having not been there in a while, I miss it. I miss my walks in the desert and get a feelinng of "at home" whenever I wander any of the desert-areas of Hyrule when I'm playing a Zelda game.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
To me, home is a blue sky, thick green forests, endless fields of wheat, dirt roads, and the sound of birds chirping.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
My home is literally my room....I do 6 main things in there most of the time.
1. sleep
2. work
3. practice
4. game
5. stuff on laptop
6. draw

THE END XD
:O NO EATING?! .... 2nd home is living room
1. eat
2. intense gaming on tv XD

Warbad

Gotta love me!
I have no other home than mine. I just feel like an outcast when I am out of my house. I am that kind of guy that prefers living in the depths of their room locked with the windows closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom