• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Do the Skyloft Knights Live?

we have seen the Skyloft soldiers flying around, but I doubt they just fly all the time, so, where could they possibly live?

Could it be the bazaar at night? some random floating rock we see? the "room" which roof was where Mia is at the beginning? in the shed with no door? the cave?!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Where else would they live? Knight Academy, of course! We know it provides lodging (Link and Groose have rooms somewhere in Skyloft), so it isn't that much of a stretch that the knights live in an area we just haven't seen, on Skyloft.

Feral

The Drifter
The basement of the knight academy? The basements of the other houses? The secret knight base we never see? Maybe it's where that chest with the silver rupee was at. Inside one of the floating landmasses?

It appears to me that Vanitas and Feral have answered the question. It is safe to assume that the knights have residence in a part of the Knight Academy not visible to us, on another island (unseen), a secret base, and/or a simple, old residential home in Skyloft. I guess it's one of those things they put in games that are left for us gamers to assume. Every game has 'em... [noparse]:)[/noparse] lol

I was just joining the silly but fun and happy Skyward Sword threads, nothing really serious around here :)

If there were a "secret base" I would love to see it

There's a giant Castle underneath/within Skyloft and that's where the Knights live, it's all secretive sort of like the Triforces location. Haha, I have no idea where they live at in the game probably in another part of the acadamy or something, it's not that important anyway really is it?

There's a giant Castle underneath/within Skyloft and that's where the Knights live, it's all secretive sort of like the Triforces location. Haha, I have no idea where they live at in the game probably in another part of the acadamy or something, it's not that important anyway really is it?

Sky Keep? lol That sort of reminds me of the Knight's Templar and the Holy Grail and all that. Except it's the Skyloftian Knights and the Triforce. [noparse]:D[/noparse] The Skyloftian Knights just became more awesome. It's too bad they weren't expanded upon a bit more in SS.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Law of Conservation of Detail.

We only see the homes on Skyloft of important characters (for the sidequests and whatnot). Programming and just not-thinking-about-it means we don't get to see the homes of more random people, such as the knights...

... or the parents of most of the kids at the Academy...

We see Pipit's mom and we know Zelda lives at the Academy with her father there, but the rest... who knows? I have a little pet idea that Link might not be an orphan in this game - maybe he has folks, but they just live on an island somewhere and send him to boarding school.

When you think about it, there has to be more islands, even big ones, somewhere in the great blue sky besides Skyloft that you just can't get to because how do they grow food? People must live on more than just pumpkins! If the trees of Skyloft were the only source of wood they've got, they wouldn't be able to have shields, shelving, building materials...

Urk, thinking too hard without essentially "fan-fictionizing" it all will make your brain hurt.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
You mean the rescue knights? I don't think they live anywhere. But you don't really see the green one except in the beginning and before you get to Sky Keep. The blue one appears the rest of the time in the day and sometimes in the knight. The red one appears sometimes in the day and often at night. Possibly in an unforseen basement? Bamboo Island? Fun Fun Island? Bug Rock? Isle of Songs? Maybe some random island where there's a Goddess Cube? Some random island where there's nothing at all? On a rock? Any of these sound good?

Sky Keep? lol That sort of reminds me of the Knight's Templar and the Holy Grail and all that. Except it's the Skyloftian Knights and the Triforce. [noparse]:D[/noparse] The Skyloftian Knights just became more awesome. It's too bad they weren't expanded upon a bit more in SS.

I was just making up some random BS man haha but yeah cool idea of the whole Knight's Templar n all haha makes you think I guess haha.

Maybe they live on a island we don't know about..

By the way, this reminds me of a thread on another forum: Where is your Loftwing at night?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well,I'm not sure were they live,another thing that puzzles me is the people at the pumpkin bar,I understand why Kina and her father stay there because they own it,but the people that are there like the old man who believes in the demon,are always there.Surely they don't stay there all the time,but we never see a house that belongs to them.I guess they are not very important so it doesn't matter.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Well,I'm not sure were they live,another thing that puzzles me is the people at the pumpkin bar,I understand why Kina and her father stay there because they own it,but the people that are there like the old man who believes in the demon,are always there.Surely they don't stay there all the time,but we never see a house that belongs to them.I guess they are not very important so it doesn't matter.

In starting Hero Mode, I found the young guy (Keet, was it?) on a bench in Skyloft, and of course Rusta (old guy) saw Batreaux take Kukiel, which would require him being on Skyloft at some point, so I figure they just go there all the time. It's their hangout. They're the Zelda equivalent of bar-flies - like the cast of "Cheers" or Lenny, Carl and Barney at Moe's in "The Simpsons." The Lumpy Pumpkin does have beds, so they might lodge there, but I figure they're just the local "bar patrons." Rusta is old, so he's probably retired, but I have to wonder of poor Keet is... unemployed or something.

Fig

The Altruist
Though we don't have any in-game proof, it is highly likely that the knights live in the Knight Academy in the way Link,Zelda,Groose,etc. use the Knight Academy for lodging. In my perspective, the knights have rooms that have higher standards and class that separate them from the achived-knighthood students to those still in training. Also, in my point of view, I see Link,Zelda,Groose,etc. in the range of being 18-24 year olds. Therefore they are attending "college", since the academy has dorms,instructors,etc. But that is just me!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom