• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda When Have You Felt the Most Badass?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Finishing Ganondorf in Wind Waker. Make little Link jump up high, then... WHAM!

Little Link met Evil and stabbed it in the head. He was hurtin' afterwards, but that just made it all the more bada*ss - that he mustered all that strength and fury into his little body.

Tearing the throats out of Shadow Beasts as Wolf Link in Twilight Princess is also pretty bada*ss/brutal.

The part where I have to protect the wagon when I'm mounted. I had to kill tens and tens of Bulblins until I finally managed to shoot down that bird-thing that drops bomb on the road. It felt epic killing two Bulblins that were trying to surround me from both sides, then making a quick draw with bow and shooting down the bird with aiming at if for less then a second.

...I should of received a medal!

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Second playthrough of SS, I got all the tears in the Lanayru silent realm on my first try on that file, then, thinking I'd won, lost it. I posted a blog about it awhile back...before my epic fail I felt pretty awesome, so does that count? After the epic fail I said a few choice words and turned the game off and pouted lol.

But I would have to say beating TP and SS take the cake. It was late at night when I beat TP...so I got yelled at to turn it off, and I said no, not until the credits were done. Needless to say I wasn't exactly the most loved person in the house there -_- SS, I beat in the afternoon. So no angry parents. Just me with the biggest grin on my face, overwhelmed by the epicness.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The first time I played Wind Waker, I was at my friend's house. I don't remember where I was, maybe the Temple of Time or something, but a but of statues (I think) came to life and were attacking me. After killing most of them, I picked up a jagged sword 3 times bigger than me. I spotted a couple enemies across a long hallway-type thing, so I threw the sword at them for fun.

It hit one of them in the head.

Dragoncat

The first time I played Wind Waker, I was at my friend's house. I don't remember where I was, maybe the Temple of Time or something, but a but of statues (I think) came to life and were attacking me. After killing most of them, I picked up a jagged sword 3 times bigger than me. I spotted a couple enemies across a long hallway-type thing, so I threw the sword at them for fun.

It hit one of them in the head.
Sunken Hyrule Castle?

And awesome.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Well of course defeating Ganon[dorf] is always awesome, but this one scene particular comes to mind:
00372.jpg

00383.jpg

Not gonna lie, I felt pretty bad*ss.

for me it was sprinting down the seal grounds killing any bokoblins in my way to try to save zelda near the end of SS

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
any time i played as adult link in OoT or TP link.... I felt like a bad ***. hands down, not one single moment, just being adult link does it for me, but making Bublin my *****, felt good, Stabbing a sword in Gannons Face felt good, and even though it dont count as physically or visually bad ***, beating the final form of vatti in TMC made me feel like a master of all things LoZ

tumblr_m8ma61ltni1r26jxbo1_500.gif

Bad Arce

image_222.JPG

two Non adult link Bad *** Moments, otherwise all feeling of being awesome come from adult link in OoT, TP and i guess SS, but not so much

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Pretending to sing along with the Beast Ganon theme in Twilight Princess, yelling as I sucessfully land a Finishing Blow in any game, or doing the Flourish Ending. (fancy way to sheathe your sword in Twilight Princess.) And flying with any kind of bird. (Loftwings, Twilit Birds, etc.) Repeated clawshotting in the City in the Sky was fun, too. :)

Dragoncat

Pretending to sing along with the Beast Ganon theme in Twilight Princess, yelling as I sucessfully land a Finishing Blow in any game, or doing the Flourish Ending. (fancy way to sheathe your sword in Twilight Princess.) And flying with any kind of bird. (Loftwings, Twilit Birds, etc.) Repeated clawshotting in the City in the Sky was fun, too. :)
I. LOVE. the Beast Ganon song! And yay for clawshotting in what I now call the Ruins of Skyloft...makes me feel like Spiderman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom