• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Plan on Getting Spirit Tracks?

How will you buy Spirit Tracks?

• Preorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometime soon after release

• Don't know when

• I'm not getting it

• Total voters
H

Hero of Limes

The title is pretty self explanatory. When do you plan on getting Spirit Tracks? Sadly I won't be getting it any time soon, at least till after Christmas. On an account I'm not aloud to buy much to close to Christmas.Anyway, I was just wondering when everyone planned on getting theirs.

Zarom

The King
I'm going to get it as soon as I get a Nintendo DS... and that will not happen anytime soon, sadly. :( If only I would I have more money.

I hope I'll get a Wii this Christmas...

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
I was actually quite hoping to get it release night, but I'm short a good $25 plus tax (Yep, I've only got a ten). However, Christmas is coming up, and I can simply add it to my wishlist or use my Christmas money, so I can still get it. Even if I were to get it release night, I live in a county in which very few people play Zelda. Only the true gamers in my county play Zelda (I'm friends with 'em), as well as the old school games.

So, yeah, I'm most likely going to buy it either after Christmas Day or maybe get it as a gift. At least it isn't like Europe where I'm punished for not buying it in advance. ;)

I want to get it the day it comes out, but I doubt my parents will do that. The earliest they'll get it, I'm guessing, is a day after it is released. That's exactly what they did to me with Phantom Hourglass. It looks good, but seems a little… well, lacking without Ganondorf. It just isn't a true Zelda game when he's not in it. Practically all the handheld games do this. Not all, but most.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I plan on getting it the day it comes out, but as that seems to be up in the air right now for Canada with conflicting December 7th, / December 9th reports, I'll have to wait and see. Constand Best Buy in-stock checks online will be the plan for the 7th then!

Regardless, whichever day it comes out, I will be getting it ASAP, and starting into it that night. I purposely told people who were asking what I wanted for Christmas to bypass it as a gift as I'd be picking it up. If it were a couple weeks closer, then maybe I'd add it to my list, but I would probably have it 75% complete by the 25th, so I thought I'd just dive in.

Kazumi

chagy
I will without a doubt be picking up a copy of Spirit Tracks on December 7th, it's release date. I plan to go with my friends after school to pick up a copy of it at the GameStop just down the street. I can't really pick any of the options in the poll, because I am getting it on it's release date, but I am not preordering it (I never do).

And I don't know where in Canada you live, Basement. But I too live in Canada, and at every game buying place around me (Best Buy, Future Shop, GameStop), they say that they will have copies on December 7th. I even went up to my local GameStop the other day and asked, and the guy said that they will have copies on December 7th. So. It may just be the part of Canada you live in. Maybe.

Sparky

Crawfish Prime
8-13 days after US release.

I detest the PAL/Japan cover art, so i'm importing a US copy.

Its so freaking annoying when they do that, they'll be two different cover art styles for a game and its sequel, and for no reason at all, the sequel always switches to the other style for Australia. It annoys my OCDness to no ends.

Sadly, I don't even have a DS, so it's going to be a while before I can play it. :(

At some point I'll get myself a DSi, and then probably one of the first games I'll get will be Spirit Tracks.

I plan to get Spirit Tracks around if not the day it comes out, the only problem is money. I have it preordered at target, but i do not have the money to buy it right now, I am hoping that I am able to get some money and buy the game. I would love to get it the day it comes out. And I am wanting it because it is Zelda, but I am unsure if I will like the game.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
It's the second videogame on my christmas list (Assassin's Creed II would be the first game on my list). My parents usually get me the things at the top of my christmas list so I'm confident that I will be getting it for chrstimas, otherwise I always get giftcards and such for christmas so I will use those to buy it if I don't get it as a gift.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Mercifully, I don't have to wait until christmas for it (like with Twilight Princess... I saved up incase... but my dad offered order and pay instead~). Had it preordered for a couple of months now, and hopefully it will come on the friday (our release day) or saturday so I can play it all weekend <3

My friend's getting it for christmas instead though, so I might end up lending him my copy beforehand xDD

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well if it wasn't going to be Christmas just 17 days after it's released I would get it on the day it's released. But the money I don't have to get Spirit Tracks. My mother for Christmas I hope she gets. (I like speaking Yodaese).

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm getting it on the day of it's release. :P I've got everything I need in order to get it, I'm just now impatiently waiting for Dec. 7 to arrive. :(

*sigh* I wish time would go just a little bit faster...

Last edited:
I'll probably be getting it the days it comes out or the next day. I live about 5 minutes from a Gamestop now, so getting there isn't a problem. Money isn't a problem for me either for once in my life; thanks to my birthday being so recent, I've got plenty of money left over for it. I can't guarantee I'll be playing it like crazy though, it is released on a Monday after all....=\

Halo siera 117

Eh.... senior member?
December 26, 2009, I know the exact date, hurray! I didn't ask for it for Chistmas, but I know my grandmother gives me a ton of money every Chistmas, so ST will be the very fist in the cart at Gamestop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom