• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What's your reaction to the no 2015 Zelda WiiU release information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's disappointing, but, Zelda's always been the type of game I'm happy to wait for, and expect to wait for. There's a lot of stuff coming out around 2015, so maybe Zelda U releasing later will be a good thing, when it won't be among as many big hitters and can stand out even more, especially a few who are quite similar and may detract from it. Although, that said, I don't think they would necessarily share an audience.

I'm still waiting for Half Life 2: Episode 3, waiting a few months longer for Zelda U information is nothing. I've became desensitized to delays thanks to Half Life.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
On a side note, is it just me who thinks ViTem92 should piss off trying to sound like he knows more than he does? It just sounds pretentious and I'm not in the mood, soz eh.

*sigh* Not you too. What's with you people and always being jerks to me? I know I've come off as a jerk in the past but those days are over. I've made up my mind and decided to play things cool and as calm as possible, venting any rage into notepad files. There's no way I'm letting out the nightmare that is Dark Vita ever again. Never! Dark Vita has caused enough damage. :(

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
If you see something you don't like, report it. No reason to call someone out within a public thread.
Yeah, okay fair enough, I'll delete that part of my comment. I don't do mornings at the best of times so waking up with bad news makes me extremely intolerant. Sorry VT, I don't hate you.

Last edited:

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Oh goodness, where to start...

Yep! I knew this would happen but people didn't believe me and thought I was crazy. At this rate, because of the NX, we may not Zelda U or anything new for Zelda (officially) ever again until 2017. And by then Zelda U will look much different and not same game that we saw in 2014. It'll be like the transition from Zelda 64 to OoT all over again.

At what rate? To quote directly from Aonuma-san: 2015 is no longer a priority. In no way shape or form does that translate into: this is now an NX game.

So this means that all our theories and speculation we've had for Zelda U so far are now denied and invalid since we'll never get to find out more about the game we saw last year as, like I said, that game will be completely evolved into an entirely different game by the time we see it again. So long story short, this means that the Zelda U we saw in 2014 is cancelled.

That's a bit of a reach, to put it lightly. For starters, you have absolutely no evidence to support this, and frankly, we have no idea what kind of changes they're making.

My prediction is the following:
  • First, we will get the new Zelda Wii U/NX in 2017
It won't be cross-platform.

We know nothing about the game now cause what saw last year will now be invalid information.

I'm sad now to see that Zelda U 2014 is officially dead just like what happened to poor Zelda 64 1996 and Zelda 64 1997. :(

R.I.P Zelda U 2014, you will be missed. :(

Again, you're making a HUGE leap with absolutely no evidence. We have no idea what kind of changes they're making.

Finally, why is everyone acting like Nintendo has personally insulted you and only you by delaying this game? Yeah, it's disappointing, but is it better to delay a game and make the best game possible or release this:

assassins-creed-unity.jpg

Nintendo is a business, and they need to make the best business decision for themselves AND the customer (us). Obviously, we are all big Zelda fans, or we wouldn't be here, but I think the whole gaming community is overreacting.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Oh goodness, where to start...

At what rate? To quote directly from Aonuma-san: 2015 is no longer a priority. In no way shape or form does that translate into: this is now an NX game.

That's a bit of a reach, to put it lightly. For starters, you have absolutely no evidence to support this, and frankly, we have no idea what kind of changes they're making.

It won't be cross-platform.

Again, you're making a HUGE leap with absolutely no evidence. We have no idea what kind of changes they're making.

Finally, why is everyone acting like Nintendo has personally insulted you and only you by delaying this game? Yeah, it's disappointing, but is it better to delay a game and make the best game possible or release this:

assassins-creed-unity.jpg

Nintendo is a business, and they need to make the best business decision for themselves AND the customer (us). Obviously, we are all big Zelda fans, or we wouldn't be here, but I think the whole gaming community is overreacting.

I think these guys explain things better I have:

D

Deleted member 14134

While I am ok with them taking more time to ensure the quality of their work, I wish developers would stop making promises they are unable to keep. Announce the release closer to when the game is done instead of shooting a blind estimate and having to disappoint fans by delaying it time and time again.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I'm personally okay with them not releasing in 2015. I'd rather they take more time improving the game than rush it in order to meet a deadline. What disappointed me; however, was the fact that we aren't getting a glimpse of it at E3. I was eager to see some sort of teaser trailer, but alas. I'm sure it will be worth it in the end!

InsomniacAttack

wtf did u say about me u little mcnuggit?
I'm fine playing other games for a while if it means a better game overall. Plus, Splatoon comes out in a couple months which is now my most hyped game since MM3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom