• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your "go to" game?

???????????

• Total voters

hero_of_hearts

Come at me, broseidon
OoT and LttP are completely even I've beaten both at the very least 50 times a piece. I know them like the back of my hand, have even finished a 3 heart run of OoT (Volvagia was the bane of my existence). They have the best gameplay of the series, wonderful stories, rich worlds, cuccos, I mean they are flawless imho. I mean WW, MM, TMC, TP, and Every other game in the series I've played are wonderful but you can't argue with flawless

I voted other because mine in Zelda 2 Adventures of Link. I've beaten that so many times it's not even funny anymore. I still really love the game and if I have nothing else good to do I'll get it out and finish it again.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Majoras Mask 3D & Ocarina Of Time 3D

The remakes are much better to play and so I'm alaways playing one of them or both currently, I never get tired of it. ^^

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It used to be TP. I have played that game for at least more than 100 times. There used to be a time when I finsihed the game I immidiatly created a new file and started all over. But the last time I played it must have been two years ago now. I have played ALBW a lot of times too. And of course WW and OoT.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Wind Waker no question. It was my first Zelda game and I fell in love with it. Good God I never get tired of it even through all the sailing. Loved it ever since the Gamecube release and when the HD remake came out I immediately bought the bundle because ITS WIND WAKER DAMN IT. it's so beautiful I can't.

Twilight Princess is probably my favorite Zelda game so far, but for me it lacked replayability simply because the first 10 hours are spent on really tedious "Tears of Light" fetch quests. The Wind Waker's end-game fetch quest wasn't much better, but I at least enjoyed the sidequests and visiting random islands to clear out a mini-dungeon.

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
Hyrule wariors for sure , yeah it may not be the best but it is so easy to pick up and play and has so many things to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom