• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

DrInnuendo

The Wind Waker will always be my favorite. It showed a different way Link could be portrayed than what I was used to playing when OoT and MM were available. I got it when it came with my gamecube and it will stay in my game collection till I have to pass it on.

L

LoZ Nerd 1.7

Well I remember when I got A Link to the Past for Christmas when I was pretty young (6ish-Im 14 now) and now when i play it it brings back memories and is sooooo nostalgic, that is why TLoZALttP is my favorite :)

Well I enjoy Skyward Sword the most, but Wind Waker gives me goosebumps from memories of my childhood I want back.

Ocarina of Time. What an amazing game...and to think the time it was made in...its just outstanding. The bosses are so creative, the graphics are great for the time (and in the 3DS version they are stunning!), the differnt races and types of people and creatures, its just a classic and no other game in the world has ever came close to making me feel the way i do when i beat it.

V

Vol

Wind Waker and Minish Cap are my two favorites, though I don't know which one I like more. I liked Wind Waker because the art was wonderful, and the sailing made the world seem like a really free and vast place to explore. I liked Minish Cap mostly for its items (gotta love that Cane of Pacci) and interesting dungeons. The shrinking concept made for some really fun puzzles and sidequests.

Second would be LttP, and then Twilight Princess, which I like even though I didn't finish it. I think Skyward Sword may jump up in front of Twilight Princess once I'm done with that one, though.

P

Princesszelda97

Ocarina of time and Skyward sword are now tied for me! so hard to pick which one is better! eep!!

I Picked Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap, and Wind Waker. And Im shocked to see Majora's Mask at 26%. I never got far in it I found it annoying. Although if it is rated that good I think I should go back and play it... Or should I wait and see if it comes out for the 3ds.. Decisions, Decisions x3

S

ShadowZone1996

The Wind Waker. I was totally in love with the art style of that game. That Link is my favorite. The characters where super cute and interesting, and they brought back Tingle! Yaaay!

E

Exuin

i have never played TP but i think its the best honestly i know windwaker was the first modern 3d zelda game but in my book TP was

O

oscarillin

i havnt played all the games but i would have to say either skyward sword or ocarina of time

S

shiningravion2

I Like MM the most because of the sidequests that let you learn more about each individual character, The masks that have different effects and the ability to do almost anything again without having to start a new save file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom