• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Pokemon?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Swampert!!!:)
250px-260Swampert.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My favourite Pokémon is actually a tie between Blaziken and Lucario. Both have awesome designs, both are fantastic battlers, and they're both just all around epic Pokémon. If I had to choose, Lucario would probably be closer to the number one spot, but it's so hard to pick between these two. They're both awesome.

Close second would be Rayquaza (not Mega Rayquaza, I'm not a huge fan of that), followed by Slaking in third place. I have a bit of a hard on for Gen III haha.

Some others I really like are Charizard, Arcanine, Sudowoodo, Lugia, Sceptile, Milotic, Groudon, Dialga, Zoroark, Greninja.

I'd also put the Pseudo-Legendaries among my favourite Pokémon, but since I love them all greatly, I just put the whole classification on this list. My favourite is probably Hydreigon with my least favourite being Goodra, but they're all awesome.

Lucario and Blaziken are definitely fighting for the first place trophy though, no others can compare with them.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Eevee.

250px-133Eevee.png

My reasons are:

1. It's adorable.

2. It can evolve into so many different types of Pokemon, from fire, to ice, to even fairy type now. It's very versatile in that way.

3. I've always liked Eevees, ever since the original games. I'm not sure why, but I just enjoyed the way they acted, and the way they looked.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I do like how everyone else named legendaries, and epic looking 3rd evolutions of Pokemon, and I'm over here with a picture of Eevee XD.

My favourite Pokémon is actually a tie between Blaziken and Lucario. Both have awesome designs, both are fantastic battlers, and they're both just all around epic Pokémon. If I had to choose, Lucario would probably be closer to the number one spot, but it's so hard to pick between these two. They're both awesome.

Close second would be Rayquaza (not Mega Rayquaza, I'm not a huge fan of that), followed by Slaking in third place. I have a bit of a hard on for Gen III haha.

Some others I really like are Charizard, Arcanine, Sudowoodo, Lugia, Sceptile, Milotic, Groudon, Dialga, Zoroark, Greninja.

I'd also put the Pseudo-Legendaries among my favourite Pokémon, but since I love them all greatly, I just put the whole classification on this list. My favourite is probably Hydreigon with my least favourite being Goodra, but they're all awesome.

Lucario and Blaziken are definitely fighting for the first place trophy though, no others can compare with them.

I probably should have broadened the question. :)

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Eevee.

250px-133Eevee.png

My reasons are:

1. It's adorable.

2. It can evolve into so many different types of Pokemon, from fire, to ice, to even fairy type now. It's very versatile in that way.

3. I've always liked Eevees, ever since the original games. I'm not sure why, but I just enjoyed the way they acted, and the way they looked.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I do like how everyone else named legendaries, and epic looking 3rd evolutions of Pokemon, and I'm over here with a picture of Eevee XD.
When it comes to the Eevee evolutions, my favorite is definitely Glaceon!
250px-471Glaceon.png

You all get one guess what my favorite is.

But ya, it's totally Forretress. It might be a hold-over from how dominant he was during the DP-BW stretch of the OU metagame, but I always loved the guy. Wished he got more attention overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom