• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Ominous Quote?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
"We can put our differences behind us. For Science...You Monster".

Also;

"I learned alot when I was dead. You tested me. I tested you. You killed me. I...oh no wait. I guess I havent killed you yet. Well...food for thought".

Both by GLaDOS in Portal 2.

"I do not want him beaten. I want him broken." - Master Li (Bad teacher from 2010 Karate Kid remake)

"Listen. And understand. That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead." - Kyle Reese (Terminator)

Last edited:
It's been a while, and I want this thread to keep going =3

"I might as well ask you if all those vodka martinis ever silence the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you find forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for all the dead ones you failed to protect." - Alec Trevelyan (Goldeneye)

"Back from the dead. No longer just an anonymous star on the memorial wall at MI6. What's the matter, James? No glib remark? No pithy comeback?" - Alec Trevelyan (Goldeneye)

"Trust? What a quaint idea." - Alec Trevelyan (Goldeneye)

Trevelyan has so many awesome quotes.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Well this is from Death Note and the other is from One Piece but they will always be my all time favorite quote.

"I'll take a potato chip... and eat it!"
Light Yagami

"Oh no.... Its the guy.... With the annoying mouth!!!!"
Straw Hat Luffy

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
"Sane and insane could easily switch places. If the insane were to become the majority, you would find yourself locked in a padded cell wondering .. what happened to the world?" - Linda Styles (In the Mouth of Madness)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom