• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Whats Your Favorite Item Out of All the Zelda Games?

Whats your favorite item

• Bow & Arrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomerang

• Claw Shot

• Bottles

• Sword

• Whip

• Bomb

• Shield

• Beetle

• Roc's Feather/Cape

• Masks

• Magical Rod

• Slingshot

• Musical Items

• Candle

• Double Clawshot

• Hookshot/Longshot

• Grappling Hook

• Potions

• Other

• Total voters
Ok so i was wondering what other peoples favorite weapons/items were... my favorite weapon is definately the bow and arrow because you have the regular arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, and light arrows. Also in the original you have the silver arrow which you use to finish off the last boss. I think the only way that they could make the bow and arrow any better is to make new arrows like drak arrows, lightning arrows, or wind arrows which go faster. Or if they let you you the bow to beat enemys with it.

So Like i said, id love to know what your favorite Weapons/Items in any zelda game is?:bow:

I'm partial to the beetle from SS. I like being able to go into a new room in a dungeon, or a new overworld area, and be able to fully explore it without leaving the doorway. It is a huge help in figuring out puzzles.

Sword obviously! I almost never ever use anything else unless necessary. It just beats every other thing for me.

Yeah the swords good obviously because its the most important weapon in all the games, and i havent gotten the beatle yet, because Skyward Sword really isnt the game for me, im not a big fan of the motion controls, but it seems to be good and cool. :D

B

buffgoron210

The bow because you could shoot from any range if you got good aim

The double claw shots are the most fun things to mess around with ever. I love zipping around from wall to wall like a Vatican assassin (trademarked Charlie Sheen, 2011). The only other item that comes even close is the Hero's Charm from Wind Waker (seeing life bars is Neat-O Skeet-O).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom