• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What's the coolest thing you've done in the game?

It just happened to me the other day, but by far it was catching a Star Fragment in the air while we were both descending to the surface. I had just got done activating the Tower at Thyphlo Ruins and as I was coming down when the meteor flew right past me and I wondered if could catch it. After changing places a couple of times in altitude, I managed to get on the same plane as it and lo a beyond the prompt came up to grab and I did. I wasn't even sure if the game would let you, but it work. Pretty cool just discovering small random things in this massive game. What's something you felt proud about or crazy feat you've accomplished while playing?

Daku Rinku

Trust Only The Triforce
ZD Champion
Getting MJOLINER Mark II Master Chief Mask in Halo Reach and saving all my credits from day one of Reach so I could buy Cortana’s (Jen Taylor) voice for Firefight. My friend were in awe cuz they spent their credits wantonly, I had goals as I played for years. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom