• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's stupid

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Let's talk about stupid realities, like how in my state it's legal to fire someone without a reason, it's illegal to wear shoes while asleep, and it's legal to shoot a native american if you are in a covered wagon, (Which explains my neighbors mode of transportation).

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I Netherlands it is illegal to make remarks about the royals. And according to our prime minister (Mark Rutten) people who lose their job are losers because they don't search for another job right away but go to the unemployment office. HELLO YOU SON OF A *****...IF PEOPLE DON'T GO TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE FIRST AFTER THEY LOSE THEIR JOB, THEY GET A PENALTY!

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
That people worldwide go without access to food, clean water, shelter, and healthcare, and are subjugated and denied freedom of thought, love, autonomy, and mobility. That people have had their potential to pursue happiness stolen from them by an illegitimate system that secures its own freedom by squashing the freedom of others.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
That people worldwide go without access to food, clean water, shelter, and healthcare, and are subjugated and denied freedom of thought, love, autonomy, and mobility. That people have had their potential to pursue happiness stolen from them by an illegitimate system that secures its own freedom by squashing the freedom of others.
it's stupid that you beat me to saying something like this :ananger:

In a city in my state it is "illegal to wear pants that are “firm fitting” around the waist." wat

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
What's stupid is at my work, I'm not allowed to play cards with the other employees as we sit around doing nothing all day with no one around, however I can sit and play my 3DS right in front of the people and then take care of them. Real stupid.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
In most of the USA, prostitution is illegal. What two consenting adults do in exchange of goods should be no one's concern, and the girls involved should be able to go to the police if they're mistreated without fear of prosecution, PLUS they should be able to work in a safe and clean environment. Legalize it, regulate it, tax it, make it better and safer for everyone.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
*insert post about marriage equality here*

There is some stupid bylaw in my town that bans garage sales. Not sure why, especially considering we have an official goods exchange website and FB page that acts much the same way. It's stupid. Not like it's ever enforced though, because nobody ever gets stopped, but it technically is illegal.

The fact that I am required to pay $2.50-$3.00 for supposedly "clean" bottled water when I can simply walk into almost any restaurant and get a glass of water, with ice, completely free of charge.

That fact that some speed limits on certain roads are far lower than necessary, having only been recently lowered so they can give out more tickets and get more money.

Even though it's often unenforced in Canada and many areas of the United States, the possession and trafficking of marijuana is totally illegal. Meanwhile, people can freely purchase chemical ridden cigarettes and destroy not only their own health but the health of anybody that is unlucky enough to catch a quick whiff of their cigarette smoke.

Foreign workers come and steal all the jobs and then people are left with nothing and are forced to move because all the jobs are taken.

It is still illegal in most places for women to be topless in public. Furthermore, breast feeding in public is banned in a lot of places.

That's all I've got for now.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Education costs more money than a normal person can afford.

Housing costs more money than a normal person can afford.

There are people in my country with university degrees who are working minimum wage jobs because capitalism requires it. (Sorry no, not anyone can be successful, for someone to make 100 million someone else has to make 30 thousand, it's a guarantee)

There are people who don't have enough food or shelter living in my country who got to such a point not because of drug or alcohol abuse but because they got ****ed by the system.

:coolhecks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom